How to increase remedy pay out? 03/04/2016 09:52 AM CST
So, I know with forging, if you focus on larger-volume WOs you make more money. And you can use platinum/gold/etc. to increase the value.

What's the analogue for remedies? They all seem extremely low volume, so I'm not sure using rare reagents is worth the cost.
Re: How to increase remedy pay out? 03/04/2016 10:14 AM CST
I found dumping electrum into workorders increased the price pretty nicely. Not as much as using 30% platinum in a forging work order, but it was noticeable.
Re: How to increase remedy pay out? 03/04/2016 10:56 AM CST
The trick for remedy payouts is definitely electrum and niniam. The problem is you're essentially making 1 volume craftables since the price is almost exclusively driven by the catalyst price. That's why coal pewter and bronze payouts are so terrible.

If remedies required 10 volumes worth of a catalyst per item, the payouts would be a lot higher. I'm not saying that's the solution, though.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.