Merriment at the Half Pint Inn, The Magical Love Donkey, will the Spider bring its own form of love as well? 10/09/2018 05:43 AM CDT
>A wide-eyed donkey clops over to stand right next to Navesi.

Navesi delicately sings in an alto voice:

"On your request I'll show you mine
Own form and lovely skill
This mandolin will underline
My every ruff and trill."

Tirost howls with laughter! Unable to maintain his balance, he falls to his knees!

Nsar says, "A Gor'Tog barbarian walks into an inn...and it falls over from the impact!"

Navesi begins a masterful concerto on her mandolin with only the slightest hint of difficulty.

>A flurry of red rose petals shower Navesi from above.

Denoces merrily sings in a baritone voice:

"Now if weren't sure what I meant of finding love for just yourself
take a gander at that Kaldar whose beauty is her wealth!
of poets heralds wordsmiths lyers writers and all the rest
they all think of that special editor whose better than the best!"

You hear someone applauding.

Hnot stretches his arms out and arches his back only to fall over and look up with a silly expression.

Navesi looks at Denoces and blushes.

(Tirost gazes in wonder at the falling petals.)

>A flurry of red rose petals shower Denoces from above.

Navesi haltingly exclaims to Denoces, "I-I'm taken!"

A wide-eyed donkey brays loudly and clops its hooves repeatedly upon the ground. The rhythmic sounds also create a dizzying aura of prismatic light which dims as the creature settles itself, leaving in its place a line of overflowing beverages!

A wide-eyed donkey brays loudly and clops its hooves repeatedly upon the ground. The rhythmic sounds also create a dizzying aura of prismatic light which dims as the creature settles itself, leaving in its place an array of desserts!

A wide-eyed donkey brays loudly and clops its hooves repeatedly upon the ground. The rhythmic sounds also create a dizzying aura of prismatic light which dims as the creature settles itself, leaving in its place a rose-colored vial!

The wide-eyed donkey swings its head up and down in a merry display of approval!

A wide-eyed donkey locks its champagne-hued eyes with Saragos's, who suddenly begins grinning untrollably!

Saragos starts roaring with laughter!

The wide-eyed donkey release a series of guffawing brays that sound almost like laughter.

Denoces merrily sings in a baritone voice:

"Now donkeys as you all well know are experts of true love
they need not pester any lass with a push or with a shove!
the know the secrets to their heart so listen to them well
just need that special look in your eye and tell the girl she's swell!
complement the lady with honesty thats true
and if you do right on time she'll make your meals for you!"

A wide-eyed donkey brays loudly and clops its hooves repeatedly upon the ground. The rhythmic sounds also create a dizzying aura of prismatic light which dims as the creature settles itself, leaving in its place a Saemaus' kiss rose!
>

A wide-eyed donkey brays loudly and clops its hooves repeatedly upon the ground. The rhythmic sounds also create a dizzying aura of prismatic light which dims as the creature settles itself, leaving in its place a rose-colored vial!
>

A wide-eyed donkey brays loudly and clops its hooves repeatedly upon the ground. The rhythmic sounds also create a dizzying aura of prismatic light which dims as the creature settles itself, leaving in its place a Saemaus' kiss rose!

Saragos mutters the word "minstrel" and lets loose with a laughter that brings tears to his eyes.

The wide-eyed donkey lets loose a high-pitched bray that lingers in the air and fades slowly as it trots off.

Saragos says to Navesi, "This is... like when we met the Unicorn, only not horrible and surrounded by demonspawn."

Saragos asks, "What has four legs and an arm?" then immediately answers himself, "A very happy croc!"

The wide-eyed donkey lets loose a high-pitched bray that lingers in the air and fades slowly as it trots off.

Sharala says, "The donkey is gone."

Navesi says, "Donkey, I would like a vial please."

Alymast says to Denoces, "I had not noticed."

Denoces asks, "Donkey?"

Glassy-eyed, Saragos slowly takes a bite of his tart.

Denoces yells, "DONKEEEEEY."

>Cheering erupts from a corner of the room as a group of friends celebrate a square-jawed Human, fallen to one knee, proposing to his beloved. You overhear one of the friends gaily saying, "Can you believe they just met?!"

>Little pink heart-shaped clouds float around you before they disappear with soft POP!

>Skalliweg says, "Huh...ok I feel like this is a night for the journals."

>Skalliweg says, "Who knew a donkey that makes free drinks would help business."

THIS NEXT PART IS IMPORTANT

Inlagie exclaims to Alymast, "The arachnid that will arrive soon, carrying with it love and games and gifts!"

Alymast says to Inlagie, "A spider filled with love? Things sure are getting interesting."

nlagie exclaims, "Skalliweg we really appreciate you allowing us to be here, you were very kind to let the donkey stay!"

Sharala exclaims, "It was! It was made with love for love!"

Skalliweg exclaims, "Far be it from me to stop a good party!"

Denoces softly says, "Donkeeeeeeey..."

Inlagie exclaims, "Everyone! Farewell, and until we meet again remember to love and dance as much as you can!"

Sharala says, "I'm sure our paths will meet again. Love will guide us back."

Inlagie's group went through a high doorway.

>With raucous cheers and good-natured joking amongst each other, the dancers and musicians move on in search of the next party!

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.