Zoluren Celebration of Peace: the Pre-ceremony 07/16/2017 09:23 PM CDT
SUMMARY

Date: Tamsandu, 38 Ka'len 424 (7/15/2017)

NPCs present:
• Lady Lilena Turmar of Zoluren, a Human Noble
• Managing Director Dayne Helmsworth of Raven's Court
• Sage Trethom Hutto, a Human Moon Mage, conductor of the ritual to open Sorrow's Keep in order to attack the Elpalzi
• Court Mage Sherella Ellion-Braun of Zoluren, a Human Moon Mage, sister to Taramaine Braun
• Baron Gyfford Theren, a Human Paladin
• Ambassador Denli, an Elpalzi Emissary
• Administrator Revvor, an Elpalzi

Many of us chatted with the notables present. Ambassador Denli presented gifts to the people of Zoluren: a damascened ceremonial knife embellished with a brilliant six-pointed fostra star. He then went on to explain the meaning of the fostra star, which represents peace, and how giving a weapon is a gesture of peace in Elpalzi culture.

[DiSilveron, Grand Foyer]
Great urns of alabaster rest on marble pedestals before an ostentatious staircase which curls up both sides of the foyer to meet beneath a great crystal chandelier. The polished marble floors continue to the east and west into smaller rooms, and north toward a great rotunda at the center of the home. Ornate niches alternately bear intriguing sculptures in pewter and beautiful floral arrangements. You also see the entry doors.
Also here: Knight Magister Saragos and Perune.

Obvious exits: north, east, west.

You mildly say, "It's good to be the Prince."

Perune says, "Look west."

Perune asks Whiteburn, "Reading up on the rare books?"

You say, "Good gods."

On the serving cart you see a crystal decanter of amber brandy, a sterling silver urn of steaming black coffee, some hot milky tea laced with cinnamon and clove, a decanter of Royal Zoluren Apricot Schnapps and a tall glass pitcher of ice water.

You say, "I should have saved myself for brandy."

Whiteburn says, "I am enjoying the coffee. It is surprisingly well brewed."

You take a sip of the wine.

Miskton says, "There's some lovely bourbon in the parlor through those doors."

Miskton nods to some halmik doors.

You say, "I'll get Saragos a glass and make him share."

Lilena just arrived.

You see Lady Lilena Turmar of Zoluren, a Human Noble.
She has a delicately angular face with refined features befitting her elegant frame. Her vibrant viridian eyes are framed by luxuriously lengthy lashes tinted a smoky hue, and a natural pink tone accentuates her perfectly formed lips. Pulled back with stylish severity, her long honey blonde hair is held in place by a series of silversteel pins, complementing her smooth, pale skin and gracefully slender neck.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth.
She is in good shape.

She is wearing a long Imperial weave dress draped with fine mystic topaz-strung silversteel mail, an ornate signet ring carved with the crest of House Turmar and some dainty slippers with silversteel embellishments.

Miskton grins.

Lilena smiles.

Saragos chuckles.

You nod politely to Lilena.

Lilena exclaims, "Ahh!"

Miskton nods politely to Lilena.

Heartsfyre bows to Lilena.

Perune smiles.

Heartsfyre beams at Lilena!

Saragos tips his hat to Lilena with a courteous nod.

You say, "My lady. Good to see you again."

Lilena exclaims, "Lovely to see you all. I'm ever so happy you could make it!"

Lilena beams!

Perune asks, "It is good to see you. How are you fairing these days?"

Heartsfyre asks Lilena, "I do hope your new position is treating you well?"

You say to Lilena, "You have the most enchanting designer. Mail with your dress. I like it."

Lilena says, "Oh well, I'm keeping busy."

Lilena says to you, "Great Uncle insisted."

Lilena says, "It seemed fitting to wear it again tonight."

You say, "I've always wanted some beautiful dress mail."

You nod to Lilena.

Lilena asks, "Are you finding your way around here well?"

Perune says, "Fairly well."

Managing Director Dayne just arrived.

You see Managing Director Dayne Helmsworth of Raven's Court, a Human Trader.
With blonde locks combed neatly away from the chiseled contours of his sun-bronzed face, his deep-set eyes smolder like pools of molten azure, adding to the intensity of his gaze. Combined with handsome good-looks, his closely shaved mustache and beard encircle his full lips, the corners of his mouth often curling in an endearing, jocund grin. Carrying his muscular frame with a latent, leonine grace, he exudes an effortless charm that most find hard to deny.
He is tall for a Human.
He is a young man, clearly accustomed to a life of privilege.
He is in good shape.

He is holding a glass of plum sherry in his right hand.
He is wearing a discreet leather pack, a black tail coat, an elegant white linen shirt with a tied cravat, a black and gold brocade vest, a tyrium signet ring bearing the Raven's Court crest, some black trousers and some black leather boots accented with raven's head toecaps.

Miskton nods.

You say, "I am just exploring. It's quite expansive."

Dayne nods politely.

Lilena says, "I've been running about trying to ensure everyone knows where to be for what."

Managing Director Dayne goes east.

Perune chuckles.

Perune asks, "Busy tonight, too?"

You say, "Well, we've no idea, so that would be helpful."

Lilena says, "The Prince will be speaking in this room later on."

You nod.

Perune gives a slight nod.

Lilena says, "The rotunda is set for dancing, should anyone feel the mood."

Lilena says, "And the dining room is just a few steps off of the rotunda."

Whiteburn says, "I am fortunate to have found this library, then. The place that houses such excellent coffee is assuredly the most worthy of all."

Lilena says, "All of that is to the east of the foyer."

You smile at Whiteburn.

Miskton takes a sip of his bourbon.

Lilena says, "Well, the north and east."

Lilena smiles.

Lilena exclaims to Whiteburn, "And I'm glad you're enjoying it!"

Sage Trethom just arrived, leading his group.

You see Sage Trethom Hutto, a Human Moon Mage.
Trethom has an oval face, gold-flecked topaz eyes and a beak-like nose. He is bald, with dark skin and a burly build.
He is slightly under average height for a Human.
He appears to be mature.
He is in good shape.

He is wearing a deep amber velvet robe sashed with a golden silk braid, a crystal amulet carved with gladiolus blossoms surrounded by intricate sigils, a slender bone ring etched with the crest of the Moon Mage Guild, a dirty canvas sack embroidered with a gladiolus blossom and some thin-soled sandals with worn leather straps.

You see Court Mage Sherella Ellion-Braun of Zoluren, a Human Moon Mage.
Sherella has silver eyes. Her honey hair is very long and thick, and is worn braided in an elegant wreath held in place by a gem encrusted gladiolus. She has pale skin.
She appears to be venerable.
She has a tattoo of a spiraling swirl of silvery stars entwined with tiny multi-colored moons on her neck.
She is in good shape.

She is wearing a moonstone gwethdesuan, an elegant silk cloak clasped with a polished platinum star set with a small dark sapphire, a soft black silk tunic belted with a Xibar-blue sash, an amethyst and sapphire bracelet with a silver star clasp, a black tourmaline ring bearing the crest of the Moon Mage Guild, a leather scroll pouch cinched with a silver moon, some billowing silvery silk trousers and a pair of black silk slippers with silver moon clasps.

Perune says to Lilena, "Will you be free after the festivities? There is something I'd like to pick your brain on."

Lilena says, "I'm rather partial myself."

Raising her hot coffee to Lilena, Whiteburn gives her a toast.

Lilena says, "Oh, you do know how I enjoy a long walk home."

Lilena smiles at Perune.

Perune smiles at Lilena.

Lilena says, "Depending on the time when we end, of course."

You gaze thoughtfully at Perune.

Perune says, "Excellent. I shall make sure to accompany you, then."

Miskton nods politely to Sherella.

Miskton nods politely to Trethom.

Sherella smiles at Miskton.

Lilena smiles.

Trethom nods politely.

Lilena exclaims, "Ahh Trethom!"

Lilena beams!

Trethom blushes a bright red color.

Trethom clears his throat.

Perune smiles at Trethom.

Lilena asks Sherella, "Have you been keeping him company, dear?"

Trethom says, "Ah, yes, Lady Lilena I'm here."

Lilena grins.

Sherella smiles.

Heartsfyre chuckles.

Perune says, "Good evening Sage, you look well."

Whiteburn comes and stands near you.

Sherella says to Lilena, "As best I'm able."

You smile at Whiteburn.

Sherella winks at Lilena.

Lilena smiles.

Whiteburn whispers, "Pray, who are these people?"

Sherella says to Lilena, "So good to see you, Lilena."

You whisper to Whiteburn, "Lady Lilena Turmar, a noble of the House Turmar. Also quite active during the Elpalzi conflict in a... discreet way. Trethom I believe headed the ritual used to penetrate the Elpalzi stronghold."

Lilena says, "Always."

Lilena smiles at Sherella.

Trethom grins at Perune.

Trethom asks Perune, "Compared to the last time you saw me?"

Xixist smiles at Lilena.

Whiteburn whispers, "Ah! A Priest...?"

Perune chuckles.

Xixist bows to Lilena.

Lilena beams at Xixist!

Heartsfyre nibbles her lip thoughtfully.

Perune says to Trethom, "Well, we were all a bit stressed then."

You whisper to Whiteburn, "I am not certain, as I wasn't present."

Lilena says, "Oh dear. I'm afraid I need to check on some things for the Prince."

Lilena says, "You know, I'm going to have to hire a party planner."

Xixist smiles at Lilena.

You whisper to Whiteburn, "I understand there was heavy clerical involvement once we broke in. But you might ask him."

Sherella chuckles at Lilena.

Lilena says, "This is all a bit much, really."

Aislynn makes a chirring noise in Lilena's direction.

Karthor says to Galahant, "New cart."

Saragos says, "Duty calls."

Saragos grins at Lilena.

You nod to Lilena.

Lilena chuckles.

Galahant says to Karthor, "Word travels quick around 'ere...they banned me from that cart too."

Galahant mutters to himself.

Sherella says to Lilena, "We could also discuss magical solutions."

Perune says to you, "Sounds like a position is open."

You hear a female voice yell from the northeast, "Pinata in the Rotunda, anyone want to take a swing."

You say to Lilena, "Or a spell that allows you to be in multiple locations at once. Seems like lunar magic."

Saragos quietly says, "Personally, I'd rather be fighting the Elpalzi than planning a party..."

You glance at Perune, a male Elf.

Perune coughs.

Trethom glances at Aislynn.

Perune takes a sip of his wine.

Lilena says to Sherella, "I... pinata! Ugh."

Lilena goes east.

Miskton chuckles.

Aislynn chuckles.

You say to Perune, "Good gods, do you take me for a partier? Planner, yes..."

You flash a quick grin at Perune.

Saragos says to you, "That probably makes you the best qualified."

Saragos grins at you.

You look at Saragos and sigh.

Perune says, "I invited someone and I think they're lost. I need to find them."

You mildly say, "I would be the best at it, that is true."

Perune says, "If everyone can excuse me."

You nod to Perune.

Sherella asks Miskton, "Speaking of magical solutions, it seems Ilithi found one of their own in you, haven't they?"

Auradric's tail rolls up and down in a smooth undulation.

Whiteburn cautiously asks Trethom, "I beg your pardon... it is you who was responsible for the ritual that weakened the fell protective magics of those demon-thralls?"

Sherella smiles at Miskton.

Miskton smiles.

Saragos raises an eyebrow in Miskton's direction.

Miskton says, "Well, I'd like to think I can help to solve some problems, anyway."

Miskton grins.

Auradric cheerfully says, "Navesi, Saragos! It's so good to see you two again."

Trethom says to Whiteburn, "I conducted the ritual. I wouldn't exactly call me responsible for it though."

You nod politely to Auradric.

You say, "Sir Auradric. Good to see you as well."

Saragos tips his hat to Auradric with a courteous nod.

Saragos says to Auradric, "Evening, sir. Good to see you again."

Whiteburn excitedly says, "Would that I could have been there to lend what aid I could! A blade to pierce straight to the vile heart of their wicked cult! Ah, how marvelous it must have been..."

Auradric asks Aislynn, "I trust you've walked the Path of Hav'roth since our little community gathering, Zhra'hhan?"

Saragos grins at Whiteburn.

Miskton says to Trethom, "Don't sell yourself short. Those of us there saw the strain that put on you."

Aislynn chuckles.

You say to Whiteburn, "A true shame not to have one of your... verve on our side on that day."

Trethom says to Whiteburn, "It was overwhelming and nearly killed me."

Trethom says to Whiteburn, "But sure, that other stuff sounds good too."

Aliselyn chuckles.

Sherella smiles at Trethom.

Saragos asks Whiteburn, "Bloodshed in service to the gods. Nothing better, eh?"

You glance with concern at Trethom.

Saragos chuckles.

Sherella says to Trethom, "Oh don't be silly. You were fine."

Trethom fixes Sherella with a frank, even stare.

You say, "My source did mention it was taxing."

Aislynn quietly says to Auradric, "I've been walking many paths. I suppose His is one of them."

Whiteburn jubilantly says to Trethom, "Such a powerful incantation of purity it must have been! Oh, it is nearly too much to hear of it."

Aislynn grins at Auradric.

Auradric smiles.

Auradric says to Aislynn, "I am pleased to hear it."

Auradric says, "There's a wonderful S'Kra nectar upstairs."

Whiteburn says to Saragos, "Nothing whatsoever! That my mortal vessel could perhaps one day be sacrificed for such a glorious cause unto the Divine... a strike against the profane! It is more than one could hope for."

Trethom says to Whiteburn, "The outcome was worth it, and I'm glad it makes you happy as well."

You say to Auradric, "I've seen an interesting array here. I'm glad there's something to your liking."

Auradric smiles at you.

You say to Whiteburn, "Zoluren will thank you the next time we must face such a task."

Whiteburn says to Trethom, "I am never happy."

The tip of Whiteburn's tail makes lazy circles in the air.

Baron Gyfford just arrived, leading his group.

You see Baron Gyfford Theren, a Human Paladin.
Curly, ash-blonde hair has been pulled back and tied with gold cord. A few sun-streaked strands that refuse to be tamed, escape to frame his ruggedly handsome face. Deep-set sapphire eyes are flecked with gold, glinting like the reflected rays of a setting sun on a calm blue sea. His chiseled jaw supports a regal nose and generous mouth. He has an athletic build, carrying himself with the confidence of one used to bearing the burdens of a province on his broad shoulders.
He is tall for a Human.
He is in his prime for a Human.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a flagon of red wine in his right hand.

He is wearing an ornately crested golden helmet with a cascading horse hair plume, a hammered gold circlet set with glistening cabochon bloodgems, a polished leather morawen with a broadsword and a gleaming steel sabre secured to it, a formal royal blue tunic adorned with braided rope shoulder boards and sweeping aiguillettes, a pristine white linen shirt accented with gleaming haralun cufflinks set with intaglio bloodgem shields, a suit of gold-washed field plate armor, an ornate white gold ring with the Baronial seal of Therengia carved into a massive square cut bloodgem, a discreet black spidersilk travel pack with a gold knotwork clasp, some royal blue breeches striped in gold satin along the outer legs and some supple black leather riding boots.

Auradric says to you, "How have you been, Navesi? It's been so long. And I've never had the chance to repay you the debt I owe."

Sebestyen chortles softly at some secret joke.

Saragos touches a genteel cigarillo with a glowing finger, and it quickly catches fire.

Saragos puffs on his genteel cigarillo.

Sturm snaps to attention and hails Gyfford with a crisp hand salute.

You say to Auradric, "What debt? Surely there's none. And Saragos and I have been well, thank you."

Saragos tips his hat to Gyfford with a courteous nod.

Gyfford nods to Saragos.

Kenamer says to Sturm, "Hello Brother."

Gyfford says, "Evenin."

You nod politely to Gyfford.

Auradric laughingly says to you, "Well far be it from me to remind you! We'll just let that debt slide."

Auradric chortles softly and draws tiny circles in the air with the tip of his tail.

Aliselyn says, "Good evening, indeed."

You say to Auradric, "Certainly. I feel there's none, indeed."

You ask Auradric, "And how have you been? Continuing your work as an upstanding servant of Therengia, I take it?"

Auradric folds his arms and lifts his head, a proud gleam in his eye and his tail resting firmly against the ground.

Gyfford grins.

Whiteburn zealously says to you, "I shall see to it that those vile minions of undeath are always put to the death regardless of where they choose to present themselves. The blood of sinners flows the same irregardless of their source, of course."

Whiteburn makes a dry clucking noise in the back of her throat.

Auradric proudly says to you, "As a Therengian, as a Paladin, and as a S'Kra Mur."

You nod to Auradric.

Gyfford says, "Two outta three ain't bad."

Gyfford smiles at Auradric.

Miskton grins.

Aislynn chortles softly at some secret joke.

Kharybell smiles, revealing the dimples in her cheeks.

Kenamer chuckles.

Auradric respectfully asks Gyfford, "Whatever do you mean?"

Isharon says to Whiteburn, "It seems that, though the Elpalzi have fallen, interest in the warding Stones has not waned."

You say to Whiteburn, "I know, dear. We can always count on you for that."

You smile at Whiteburn.

Gyfford says, "Not everyone can be Human."

Gyfford smiles at Auradric.

Ambassador Denli just arrived.

You see Ambassador Denli, an Elpalzi Emissary.
He has pale green eyes and long black hair that is pulled back from his face to create a ponytail. Short, coarse hair covers his body in a pattern of dark spots upon a lighter grey base.
He is rather tall for an Elpalzi.
He appears to be young.
He is in good shape.

He is holding a silk-wrapped box filled with gifts in his right hand.
He is wearing a tiny blackened pin, a simple black leather jerkin, some dark pants held with a fostra star-clasped belt and some rugged black leather boots.

Tirost laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Auradric lightheartedly says, "And not everyone can be blessed by Hav'roth."

Auradric winks.

Denli looks slightly nervous.

Gyfford nods politely to Denli.

Auradric jokingly says, "I jest."

Gyfford says to Denli, "Evening."

Denli bows to Gyfford.

Denli says, "Good evening, Baron of the north."

Gyfford shakes Auradric's hand.

Whiteburn says to Isharon, "Vile beings have been attempting to desecrate the altar of my Lord Drogor as well. I have been lingering close should I needs be called."

Auradric bows to Gyfford.

Isharon thoughtfully says, "Every race thinks itself best, but all are echoes of the divine."

Saragos says to Isharon, "Those stones'll likely be a target for various schemes until long after we're all dust."

You say to Auradric, "In any case, your persistence on your paths is admirable, and clearly rewarded with success."

Auradric nods approvingly at Isharon.

Gyfford says to Auradric, "True enough. We have an accord."

Auradric respectfully says to Gyfford, "You honor me, My Lord."

Saragos says to Isharon, "Definitely me, but probably you as well. Given that we keep them intact, that is."

Saragos grins at Isharon.

Isharon says to Saragos, "Indeed, though I had thought Viggu and the Elpalzi were cooperating with each other."

Gyfford says to Denli, "Good to see you, Ambassador."

Denli looks around as if searching for someone.

Cadderrly says, "To Whiteburn I think she was referin to Viggu's vile orcs hauling off a small piece of the grey stone after a raid the other evening."

You nod politely to Denli.

Sherella nods politely to Denli.

Denli says to Gyfford, "Thank you, Baron. I am pleased you chose to attend."

Sturm smiles at Cadderrly.

Gyfford smiles at Denli.

You say to Denli, "Greetings. What an honor, to meet an Elpalzi such as yourself."

Denli smiles at you.

Trethom smiles at Miskton.

Whiteburn exclaims, "Ah!"

Denli says to you, "Thank you, lady."

Gyfford says to Denli, "I'm hoping you can afford a visit to the north soon as well. You're always welcomed."

Sturm says to Cadderrly, "Aye..and you as well."

Saragos says to Isharon, "Sadly, I've not been able to follow through on the happenings lately, so I couldn't speak to that. I've still got some research to do on the ritual. I'm awfully curious about what exactly got sealed up in the Reach. Metaphysically."

Miskton says to Trethom, "It had slipped my mind, but saw some others wearing theirs."

Miskton smiles.

You say to Denli, "May I extend my personal thanks to you and those of your people who befriended us during the conflict."

Denli says to Gyfford, "I would like that very much, thank you."

Denli bows to Gyfford.

Gyfford nods graciously at Denli, giving him a polite smile.

Trethom says to Miskton, "An appropriate token for the moment."

Trethom nods to Miskton.

Denli taps a tiny blackened pin that he is wearing.

Miskton nods at Trethom, obviously agreeing with his views.

Denli nods to you.

Isharon says to Saragos, "I am equally curious."

Kentire frowns.

Denli says, "And from myself to you and yours, lady."

You smile at Denli.

Denli smiles at Raeyel.

Miskton says to Kasto, "Good to see you! It's been a while."

Whiteburn excitedly says to Denli, "Hello! I have been wishing to speak to an elpalzi for some time, if you will pardon me."

Sherella says to Denli, "Welcome, Ambassador."

Auradric cheerfully says, "So many good friends here tonight, and some I've not seen in so long! It warms my scales to be in such company."

Whiteburn ravenously exclaims, "I have many questions!"

Sherella smiles at Denli.

Saragos slowly empties his lungs.

Denli asks, "Is there perhaps I place I might best leave these gifts?"

You glance at Whiteburn, a female S'Kra Mur.

Isharon nods politely to Denli.

Kasto says to Miskton, "I go where He takes me. I am the ship, and He is the wave."

Raeyel bows to Denli.

Denli says to Whiteburn, "Oh! I. Uh. Well, hello."

Kasto says to Miskton, "Though, my time in Zoluren bade me come back for this celebration."

Raeyel shakes Denli's hand.

Annais shifts her weight.

Hanryu studies the faces around him.

Denli asks Whiteburn, "Is there something in particular you wished to speak on?"

You hail Hanryu with a clenched fist over your heart and a respectful nod.

Whiteburn inhales a great swallow of air.

Hanryu hails you with a clenched fist over his heart and a respectful nod, the traditional Kaldaran greeting.

Kasto casually observes the area.

Hanryu whispers, "So many Kaldar I don't know!"

You chortle softly at some secret joke.

You nod to Hanryu.

Kasto says, "I think I need something more than brandy or schnapps."

You whisper to Hanryu, "Hazard of a party such as this."

Kasto gets a cup of Kasto's Favorite rum in a scrimshaw flask from inside his liquor cabinet.

Whiteburn says to Denli, "Of the Immortals, which do you follow?" she pauses a moment and then adds, "I am sorry to be indelicate. But I would die on the spot from my curiosity. I have long wished to discuss theology with your people..."

Kasto nods.

Miskton says to Kasto, "There's some good bourbon through the doors there."

Hanryu says, "Tequilla on the table upstairs."

Miskton nods to some halmik doors.

You tersely ask Kasto, "Enjoying your new profession?"

Kasto asks Miskton, "You don't say?"

Gyfford nods to Somniumvisum.

Auradric grins at Whiteburn.

Tirost gazes at Denli.

Saragos says to Denli, "If you will permit me, I would like to make a personal apology to you and your people. I had harsh words for your folk back during the war. I placed responsibility on your people as a group, and I turned out to be wrong. I don't say this much, but I'm sorry, for what it's worth."

Miskton nods to Kasto.

Denli says, "Oh. Oh, I see. Please do pardon, but we do not often speak of religion in public."

Tirost ponders.

You glance at Saragos, a male Human.

Denli says, "Oh."

Denli turns to Saragos.

Kasto says to you, "Joy? That's not really what I do it for, but yes, there is joy sometimes."

Denli bows to Saragos.

Auradric stands near Isharon.

Kenamer smiles at Gyfford.

Karthor guzzles down some of his brandy and then smacks his lips and wipes them with his sleeve.

Karthor wipes some stray dribble from his beard.

You say to Kasto, "Mm."

Saragos says to you, "It was... unseemly of me. I'm ashamed of it."

Whiteburn says, "I understand. Pray, do not answer me if it causes discomfort. Though I should wish to discuss this further, perhaps another time might be best."

Gyfford smiles at Saragos.

You nod to Saragos.

Saragos bows to Denli.

Denli taps the fostra star on his belt.

You smile at Saragos.

Gyfford glances at Ronicoregest.

Auradric nods amiably.

You say to Denli, "If it is not too much to put on you, I'm sure we all would be very happy to learn more of your culture, in any way you are comfortable sharing."

Sherella says to Whiteburn, "It's simply not the time, dear. We're celebrating not droning on."

Denli says to Saragos, "Thank you, and yet... please, feel no guilt. You could not have known. None of you had reason to."

Ronicoregest shows Gyfford his chain gauntlets.

Gyfford nods to Ronicoregest.

Sherella says to Whiteburn, "I would have invited my brother if we wanted all of that."

Sherella chuckles.

Gyfford smiles.

Whiteburn asks Sherella, "Is not a celebration the perfect opportunity to give thanks to Those who have granted us respite and to extoll their virtues?"

Denli asks Whiteburn, "I'm sorry. As I was saying, we do not typically speak of religion in public. It is considered. Hrm. How do I say this in this language?"

Whiteburn flashes a wide grin.

Denli ponders.

Kenamer says to Gyfford, "You must meet Perune when he comes by againmy Lord."

Denli asks, "It is not pious?"

Denli asks, "It is to brag?"

Auradric lightheartedly asks Whiteburn, "You are single minded in your devotion, aren't you?"

Denli frowns.

You say to Sherella, "Pray tell, is your brother free to attend future events? I suspect our dear Whiteburn might take an interest."

Sherella nods to Denli.

You wink at Sherella.

Annais smiles at Denli.

Saragos says to Denli, "Well, it's the easiest thing in the world to put collective guilt on a group. I should know by now that the easy way is often the wrong one. For whatever it's worth, you or your people need anything of an old Warrior Mage, you need only ask."

Whiteburn grows still, fixing Denli with a cold, calculating look and lowering her tail slightly.

Denli says, "I'm sorry. I fear I'm having a difficult time getting the meaning across."

You frown at Saragos.

Sherella says to Denli, "I'm sure she understands, Ambassador. Our apologies."

You quietly say to Saragos, "Not so old."

Tirost laughs softly, trying to hide his amusement.

Gyfford nods emphatically.

Cadderrly says, "Use a bigger hammer Denli, it usually works."

Sturm smiles.

Gyfford chuckles.

Denli asks, "Oh no, nothing to apologize for. It is, I understand, a normal question for your peoples, yes?"

Saragos quietly says to you, "You never feel so old as when you're apologizing for a mistake you thought yourself above making."

Sherella nods to Denli.

Saragos smiles at you.

Isharon nods to Denli.

Cadderrly takes a sip of his grog.

You say to Denli, "Yes, we do speak of religion in public spaces. We do not share your perspective, though we respect it."

Cadderrly lets out a sigh of contentment.

You nod to Saragos.

Whiteburn sadly says to Denli, "I shall not pry. Pray, forgive my rudeness."

Flayra smiles.

Auradric pats Whiteburn on the back.

You pat Whiteburn on the back.

Kentire raises an eyebrow.

Whiteburn winces.

Denli asks, "I could perhaps gather a writing on it for you if it would help?"

Denli smiles.

Whiteburn gives Denli a wide, ear-to-ear grin.

Miskton says to Denli, "I'm sure many of us would be interested in that."

Auradric beams at Denli!

Denli says, "It is pious to present books on such things."

Miskton smiles.

Tirost nods at Miskton, obviously agreeing with his views.

You nod in agreement.

Whiteburn's tail undulates passively just above the ground.

Saragos says to Denli, "You ever seen a S'Kra caper? You might just get to see that."

Saragos grins at Denli.

You chortle softly at some secret joke.

Isharon gazes at Whiteburn.

Gyfford chuckles.

Denli says, "I could arrange for -- I, no, I'm afraid I've not."

Sherella says to Denli, "Now surely your arms are getting tired? You could simply drop those here or there is a perfectly suitable rotunta nearby."

Saragos grins at Whiteburn.

Denli smiles.

Ronicoregest grins at Gyfford.

Denli says to Sherella, "Oh! No, my arms are quite well and I'm used to carrying much heavier things for much longer."

Kasto chuckles.

Denli says, "But yes, I should deposit them."

You say to Denli, "How do you feel about interviews? Just asking."

Whiteburn says to Denli, "Blessings upo- ah, I mean, you have my deepest thanks."

Auradric grins at you.

Galahant ponders.

Denli says, "I was told this was to be where the ceremony would be held, so perhaps this rotunda is the place for the gifts."

Denli smiles.

Sherella says to Denli, "You're welcome to follow me."

Flayra smiles at Auradric.

Auradric smiles at Flayra.

Denli says to you, "You mean to have questions asked? I don't mind that."

Sherella says to Denli, "And by me, I mean Trethom, because I'm making him shuffle me about."

Sherella smiles.

Denli joins Trethom's group.

You say to Denli, "Excellent. Allow me to present you my card."

Trethom folds his arms across his chest.

You get a banded flamewood calling card dispenser painted with the crest of Zoluren from inside your black coat.

With a flick and flourish, you produce a prim pearlescent calling card from your dispenser.

You offer your calling card to Denli, who has 30 seconds to accept the offer. Type CANCEL to prematurely cancel the offer.

Hanryu says to you, "Don't overwhelm him with all the questions all at once."

Hanryu grins at you.

You say to Denli, "I would make sure the people of Zoluren know of your people."

Denli has accepted your offer and is now holding a prim pearlescent calling card.

You exclaim to Hanryu, "Not now, of course!"

Denli says, "Thank you."

Hanryu chuckles.

Trethom nods.

You put your dispenser in your canvas rucksack.

Auradric asks Whiteburn, "There's a wonderful S'Kra nectar upstairs. It seems I'm fresh out. May I grab one for you?"

Denli asks Trethom, "The rotunda?"

Baron Gyfford goes east, leading his group.

Trethom nods to Denli.

Trethom says, "Of course."

Sage Trethom goes east, leading his group.

Whiteburn says to Auradric, "I would certainly not objects."

You ask Auradric, "Is it something a Kaldar would enjoy?"

Auradric says to you, "Three, then."

You nod to Auradric.

Arsharra'grah Auradric marches east.

You say, "I am feeling indulgent."

>[07:02:33 PM] Your mind hears Auradric thinking, [Personal] "<to you>" "I have your drink here at the rotunda"

You say to Saragos, "Ah, we are summoned to the rotunda."

You nod politely.

You go east, leading your group.

[DiSilveron, Grand Foyer]
Great urns of alabaster rest on marble pedestals before an ostentatious staircase which curls up both sides of the foyer to meet beneath a great crystal chandelier. The polished marble floors continue to the east and west into smaller rooms, and north toward a great rotunda at the center of the home. Ornate niches alternately bear intriguing sculptures in pewter and beautiful floral arrangements. You also see the entry doors.
Also here: Knight Magister Saragos.
Obvious exits: north, east, west.

You go north, leading your group.
[DiSilveron, Rotunda]
A shallow domed ceiling crowns this room, the setting for many a lavish gathering within the mansion. Ferns and potted plants spill from hanging vases between a circle of alabaster columns that encompass the room. Formal yet comfortable divans face each other across the marble floor, each with an ornate glass cocktail table accented with golden scrollwork. A great mural in pastel colors wraps the rotunda's walls and wide etched glass doors lead to the lawns behind the manse. You also see a silk-wrapped box filled with gifts, a narrow glass ring, some braided vines, some Halfling minstrels, a minstrel walk, some elaborate candle sconces, a few steps leading eastward and a stout ironwood door.
Also here: Knight Magister Saragos, Winterborn Annais, Councillor Tirost, War Healer Kharybell, Hunter Hanryu, Arsharra'grah Auradric, Beldashazar, Battle Lion Kenamer, Commander Ternith, Sergeant Buluc, Sir Sturm, General Somniumvisum, Warrior Vicktoreon, Wildwood Summoner Ronicoregest, Flayra, Baron Gyfford, Chuman, Warrior of Tieheq Raeyel, Swamp Shaman Cadderrly who is emanating a benevolent holy aura, Triage Strategist Tuckin, Hodierna's Fist Kaelie, Poho'da Whiteburn who is emanating a malevolent holy aura, Knight Radiant Isharon, Grand Master Ranger Dya, Ambassador Denli, Court Mage Sherella, Sage Trethom, High Priestess Khaelyn, Perune, Accompanist Poose, Fenasta Sveton Aliselyn, Secret Agent Aislynn, Retired Commander Xixist, Administrator Revvor, Gigondas, Sieban's Whirlwind Saphryna, Judge Kiritan and Fickle Wind Qiyan.
Obvious exits: south.

Administrator Revvor, an Elpalzi.
Revvor has an oval face covered in short grey fur, a narrow mouth, and brown eyes that are set close together.
He looks young for an Elpalzi.
He is in good shape.

He is holding a hard lemon candy in his right hand.
He is wearing a simple green hat with a dark feather tucked into the band, a dark leather cloak clasped with a tiny blackened pin, a round steel badge set with a gold-inlaid fostra star, a dark leather pack, a dark green shirt with obsidian buttons, a pair of black pants with a narrow belt of green leather and a pair of sturdy leather boots.

Auradric offers you a snifter of chilled S'kra nectar. Enter ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

You accept Auradric's offer and are now holding a snifter of chilled S'kra nectar.

Sherella says to Denli, "Most kind, Ambassador. Thank you."

Kaelie says, "So the gifts are ..."

Denli says, "Ahem, I've not opened the box yet."

Isharon blushes, the tips of her ears turning a delicate scarlet hue.

You take a sip of the nectar. Yow!! That's potent! It makes your face feel flushed and your eyes water!

Aislynn quietly says to Denli, "I think the bottom fell out of your box, Ambassador."

Karthor chuckles.

Flayra smiles.

Aislynn winks at Denli.

Xixist chuckles.

Sherella shimmers out of sight.

You clear your throat.

Auradric cheerfully exclaims to you, "A fine S'Kra nectar. Enjoy. I fear some saw me load up on these... I hope no one thinks me a lush!"

The air shimmers for a moment as Sherella's spell ends and she becomes visible once more.

Denli opens the box.

You say to Auradric, "It's a bit... it's stronger than I expected."

Perune snickers.

Auradric grins at you.

Whiteburn lightly says, "The gift for impatience is an empty hand."

Auradric says to you, "Just as we like it."

Aliselyn chuckles at Whiteburn.

You reach into a silk-wrapped box filled with gifts and feel around for a moment. Your hand closes around something! As you slowly pull your arm free, you find yourself with a damascened ceremonial knife embellished with a brilliant six-pointed fostra star!

Polished to a soft sheen, the double-sided blade bears an intricate wavelike pattern, creating the familiar hallmark for damascened blades. Gilded chasing inlays the form-fitting obsidian grip, while cradled in an ornate setting at the crossguard, the multifaceted stone gleams with a deep green intensity. At the heart of the gem, its inclusion radiates with a multitude of vivid golden hues as it catches the light. A small inscription details the knife's pommel.
There appears to be something written on it.

A damascened ceremonial knife reads:
"The light that guides our futures, the choice of peace."

Revvor nods to Whiteburn.

Isharon politely asks Auradric, "May I try that?"

Tirost smiles.

Tirost bows to Denli.

Denli smiles.

Tirost respectfully says to Denli, "Thank you."

Auradric offers Isharon a snifter of chilled S'kra nectar.

Aislynn quietly says to Denli, "How very appropriate. Thank you."

Khaelyn says, "Splendid."

Qiyan says, "So...."

Perune nods to Denli.

Isharon says to Denli, "This is a beautiful knife."

Auradric affectionately says to Isharon, "Of course, Magistress."

Perune says, "Thank you ver much."

Denli says to Aislynn, "Thank you."

Chuman says, "Thank you."

Isharon gasps and chokes as her face takes on a bright reddish hue!

Auradric looks at Isharon, obviously trying not to grin.

Trethom asks Sherella, "You make me nervous when you do that, you know?"

Raeyel says to Denli, "Appreciate it."

Isharon says to Auradric, "Like Chadatru's Justice."

Annais says, "Oh it is lovely."

You exclaim to Sherella, "It certainly makes a party interesting. Never know who is where!"

Auradric says to Isharon, "I take it that means you like it."

Denli asks, "I will speak of the stone, if you wish to know of it?"

Perune says, "I promised my friend a drink, so I must move on."

Aislynn nods to Denli.

Gyfford nods.

Aliselyn nods to Denli.

Tirost gazes at Denli.

Sturm gazes at Denli.

Xixist smiles.

Isharon says to Auradric, "I like a strong drink like this once in a while. It clears the sinuses."

Auradric gazes thoughtfully at Denli.

Aislynn observes a damascened ceremonial knife embellished with a brilliant six-pointed fostra star with fascination.

Auradric nods to Isharon.

Denli says, "We had a name for it in our language, my people."

Aislynn ponders.

Perune gives a slight nod.

Gyfford smiles at Denli.

Whiteburn observes Denli with fascination.

Revvor smiles.

Perune says, "Interesting."

Aislynn ponders.

Denli says, "It comes from our lands beyond the Reach, those given to us in our First Peace with your people."

Kenamer says to Denli, "A beautiful gift."

Kenamer smiles at Denli.

You nod to Denli.

Isharon nods approvingly at Denli.

Xixist says, "Now if I can just get drunk without killin m'self."

Gyfford says, "Interesting."

Kiritan glances at Xixist.

Qiyan grins at Kiritan.

Xixist smiles.

Denli says, "We did not think much of it, really, not for a long time. Our people did not decorate with stones."

Aislynn gazes at Denli.

Denli says, "It was not good for weapons or armor."

Xixist asks, "Is the knife magiks?"

Isharon asks Denli, "Is that a new tradition, I hope?"

Denli says, "Not much for tools."

You say to Denli, "The stone is beautiful. And the golden light within seems very fitting for a gift of peace."

Kiritan calmly asks Xixist, "Don't mess up the floor aye?"

Denli nods to Isharon.

Gyfford nods to Isharon.

Khaelyn says to Xixist, "How did that work out/."

Xixist chuckles.

Gyfford says, "Very nice."

Xixist says, "Too late."

Isharon dryly says to Xixist, "The magic of diplomacy."

Whiteburn smiles fondly at the knife and traces the points of the fostra star.

Xixist adjusts his fox pelt kilt.

Kiritan grins at Xixist.

Gyfford nods at Isharon, obviously agreeing with her views.

Denli says, "When Alret began forcing us to fight, though, one of the elders died holding a piece of this stone."

Xixist asks, "Diplomacy magiks, eh?"

Aislynn winces.

Gyfford frowns.

Annais gazes at Denli.

Whiteburn gazes at Denli.

Aislynn slowly empties her lungs.

Khaelyn smiles at Qiyan.

Qiyan grins at Khaelyn.

Cadderrly raises an eyebrow.

Raeyel ponders.

Qiyan hugs Khaelyn, getting a smile in return.

Denli says, "Most of us younger ones, we did not understand why she held it as she did. Why she did not fight."

Xixist says, "Tis magnificent."

Qiyan laughs!

Kiritan grins.

Qiyan gazes upward.

Khaelyn covers her eyes with her hand.

You give Denli a slight nod.

Aislynn shifts her weight.

Gyfford nods to Ternith.

A pained expression crosses Saragos's face.

Saragos nods to Denli.

Kiritan shakes his head.

Trethom gazes thoughtfully at Denli.

Denli says, "When your people helped us, we began to understand her better, I believe."

Poose says, "Hate to leave before I get drunk, but I have to go. Goodnight and party merrily."

Saphryna gently says to Gigondas, "Let me take you out."

Saphryna smiles at Gigondas.

Aislynn's tail undulates passively just above the ground.

Ternith quirks one ear sideways in confusion.

Denli says, "So, in the time since Alret's sundering, Revvor and I had been thinking of what would be a fitting symbol for our people going forward."

Ternith nods to Gyfford.

You say to Saphryna, "A bold proposal. I applaud you."

Aislynn smiles at Denli.

Trethom says to Denli, "A little understand on each side took us a long way."

Trethom nods to Denli.

Qiyan raises an eyebrow.

Denli says, "To purge the silver dragon from our lives."

Xixist nods to Denli.

Aliselyn smiles at Denli.

Sebestyen nods in agreement.

Gyfford nods to Denli.

Sebestyen says, "Seems quite fitting."

Denli says, "We chose this stone, and to rename it in one of the languages of your people."

You raise an eyebrow in Denli's direction.

Denli says, "Fostra is peace, we are told."

Kiritan leans forward on his walking cane, listening intently.

Isharon nods at Denli, obviously agreeing with his views.

Sebestyen says, "Indeed it is."

Aislynn quietly says, "Ahhh. Appropriate."

Auradric's tail undulates passively just above the ground.

Aislynn nods.

You say, "Gamgweth, yes."

Xixist smiles.

Revvor says, "That is what we hope to have between our peoples."

Denli says, "And when cut, the stone shines in its heart like a star. A light to guide."

Whiteburn's tail undulates passively just above the ground.

Aliselyn says, "Elegance in form and word."

Aliselyn nods.

Raeyel says to Denli, "Not sure if I can comprehend all of that.....but you can come by for coffee any time."

Denli says, "We cut it into a six-pointed star shape for the knives. One point each for your people's Provinces. One point of our people."

Qiyan asks Revvor, "So there are none others that had the curiosity to come?"

You smile at Denli.

Sturm smiles at Denli.

Aislynn smiles at Denli.

Xixist says, "I love the inscription."

Sherella says to Denli, "What a thoughtful creation."

Gyfford nods to Denli.

You say to Denli, "We are all impressed at your thoughtfulness and the care you put toward this gift. Thank you."

Gyfford stands near Denli.

Raising his chilled S'kra nectar to Denli, Auradric gives him a toast.

Denli says, "My people believe we can share this light, that it can be what unite us going forward. The guidance towards peace."

Gyfford nods in agreement.

Ternith's ears perk up happily.

Raising her chilled S'kra nectar to Denli, Isharon gives him a toast.

Sturm smiles at Denli.

Denli nods to Revvor.

Denli says to Revvor, "I brought the gifts."

Revvor nods to Denli.

Denli taps a silk-wrapped box filled with gifts on the ground.

Gyfford says to Denli, "You have my word and my sword. Let this alliance never be put aside for petty differences ever again."

Gyfford shakes Denli's hand.

Revvor says, "They seem well received."

Denli bows to Gyfford.

Gyfford bows to Denli.

Aliselyn says, "May the light of peace between our peoples continue to grow and shine."

Revvor says, "Our deepest hopes."

Raising your chilled S'kra nectar to Gyfford, you give him a toast. Cheers!

Cadderrly lets out a hearty cheer for Gyfford!

Saragos quietly says, "Now that's something."

Raising his red wine to Denli, Gyfford gives him a toast.

Denli says to Gyfford, "To my people, to offer another that which could be used to kill you is a sign of trust."

Gyfford nods to Denli.

Denli says, "That is why the gift is a knife. It could be used for harm."

Denli says, "But it is offered in peace."

Gyfford nods to Denli.

Qiyan says, "I fail to see that possible.. if they continue to hide away and not brave the risk that is us."

Isharon says to Denli, "Your people seem to have a fine eye for symbolism."

You nod at Isharon, in complete agreement with her views.

Whiteburn says, "Indeed."

Aislynn quietly says to Qiyan, "It takes time. Be patient."

Auradric nods at Isharon, obviously agreeing with her views.

Denli says to Qiyan, "We do not hide. We grieve, we rebuild."

Qiyan asks, "And what do you call all that, that just passed?"

Denli says, "Revvor and I are both here."

Xixist says, "We are not so unalike."

Aislynn rubs her head.

Revvor says, "Some family lines are gone."

Qiyan exclaims to Denli, "And it is good to finally see you presenting yerselves!"

Revvor says, "Others scattered."

Tirost frowns.

Annais frowns.

Xixist nods to Revvor.

Denli says, "Most of our young were killed, nearly all of our elders."

Sherella says, "It all went on for too long."

Sherella nods to Denli.

Revvor says, "No families were left untouched."

Gyfford nods at Sherella, obviously agreeing with her views.

You frown.

Auradric gloomily says, "Kermoria is a land of orphans."

Denli says to Revvor, "But this is not the time for this talk."

Denli nods to Revvor.

Revvor nods to Denli.

Xixist says, "We all lost so much ..time to rebuild."

Denli nods to Xixist.

Denli says, "Yes."

You nod at Xixist, in complete agreement with his views.

Revvor says, "Yes, we must keep thinking of the future."

Revvor says, "Better things than we have seen."

Xixist says, "Speaking of..."

Aislynn smiles at Revvor.

Gyfford takes a sip of his wine.

Kenamer says, "I think now is a time to rejoice in the peace we have found and strengthen the alliance."

Raeyel asks Auradric, "But thats not a bad thing, could you honestly imagine more than one me??"

Xixist says, "I did a lil painting .. of my views of a new palace."

Lilena just arrived.

Lilena beams!

Kasto grins at Xixist.

Aislynn makes a chirring noise in Lilena's direction.

Revvor smiles at Lilena.

Sherella smiles at Lilena.

Xixist shows Denli his paper.

Trethom clears his throat.

Lilena exclaims to Revvor, "Oh you made it!"

Kasto says to Xixist, "I'm not surprised, knowing your flair for the arts."

Xixist shows Gyfford his paper.

Lilena beams at Denli!

Revvor nods to Lilena.

Xixist smiles.

You chortle at Xixist.

Xixist shows Kasto his paper.

Revvor glances toward the paper.

Xixist shows you his paper.
The paper is painted with: Detailed lines create chaotic shapes corraling vibrant hues depicting an open drawbridge with an open inner gate. With both gates open, the viewer is drawn to an exposed bailey set before a trio of rounded palace towers. The central tower displays an enormus Zoluren flag of silver gladioluses on a green field that hangs taught due to it's great weight. Soldiers attend duties and stand guard upon the walls and ramparts. The guards atop the barbican are close enough to show the sterness on their faces representing how serious they are in their duties. A back-lit sky pulls forground shadows to the viewer adding to the awe inspireing image.

Lilena glances at the box of gifts and gasps!

You nod to Xixist.

Revvor smiles at Lilena.

Lilena exclaims, "What lovely knives!"

The tip of Whiteburn's tail makes lazy circles in the air.

Aislynn quietly says to Lilena, "They brought lovely gifts, and a beautiful new stone from beyond the Reach.."

Lilena asks, "These are the stones you were telling me of, Denli?"

Kasto says to Xixist, "My! Your work is improving greatly, I think I have one of your old ones at my house on my desk of untidyness."

Denli nods to Lilena.

Revvor says, "We tried to make something like the things we've seen."

Xixist hiccups.

Xixist grins.

Xixist raises an eyebrow.

Lilena beams!

Xixist smiles.

Kasto asks Xixist, "I guess not much else to do when you're that old, right?"

Kasto grins at Xixist.

Flayra smiles at Gyfford.

Gyfford takes a sip of his wine.

Aliselyn chuckles.

Sturm grins at Gyfford.

Kasto asks Xixist, "Still doing the knitting?"

Xixist says, "Well...."

Gyfford clears his throat.

Lilena just hugged Denli.

Lilena just hugged Revvor.

Lilena exclaims, "I'm ever so pleased you could both make it!"

Aislynn fidgets nervously.

Qiyan asks, "Stones from beyond?"

Lilena says, "I know how hard it is for you to get away still."

Xixist says, "I make the best blankets'."

Xixist grins at Kasto.

Revvor hugs Lilena gingerly, trying not to hurt her.

Sherella says to Lilena, "You mean you had heard about these stones and you hadn't told me? Holding out on me."

Morlen says to Xixist, "You knit too? Knitting circle, sometime soon."

Morlen nods to Xixist.

Xixist shows Gyfford his paper.

Denli bows to Lilena.

Sherella just nudged Lilena.

Xixist smiles.

Gyfford leans back.

Revvor says, "I am also glad."

Gyfford raises an eyebrow.

Gyfford gives a slight nod.

Lilena says to Sherella, "It's me, it's stones. Of course I knew."

Aislynn glances at Aliselyn.

Whiteburn says, "I am loathe to take my leave at this time, but there is something I must tend to."

Xixist shows Revvor his paper.

Sherella chuckles.

Gyfford says to Xixist, "Nice rendition."

Revvor ponders.

Whiteburn sincerely says to Denli, "I thank you. I will cherish this gift."

Lilena exclaims, "Oh no!"

Xixist says, "A beginning."

Xixist shrugs.

Xixist smiles.

Lilena exclaims to Whiteburn, "But the Prince is just getting ready to start the ceremony!"

Qiyan blinks.

Gyfford chuckles at Ternith.

Revvor says to Xixist, "That is quite the rock pile."

Qiyan asks, "Am I blind?"

Whiteburn says, "Ah... I ah, suppose I could stay then."

You nod to Whiteburn.

Qiyan asks, "Where are these stones?"

Xixist casually observes the area.

Aislynn quietly says to Revvor, "Might I hug you? I very rarely ask. But.. I would like to."

Qiyan asks, "From beyond the reach?"

Aislynn shifts her weight.

Qiyan glances at Aislynn.

You say to Whiteburn, "Excellent. We are always happy to have our exuberant priestess."

Aliselyn smiles at Aislynn.

Revvor ponders.

Aislynn fidgets nervously.

Revvor nods to Aislynn.

Lilena says, "Please, everyone, if you could move to the library for the time being."

Aislynn beams!

Aislynn just hugged Revvor.

Lilena smiles.
Re: Zoluren Celebration of Peace: the Pre-ceremony 07/17/2017 11:59 AM CDT
Thank you for sharing the logs, it's appreciated

Samsaren