Snowflake 12/13/2017 12:04 PM CST
A big thanks to the soul who sent me a snowflake . Never, in all me long years, have I seen a bow as finely wrought as this one is ! Very thoughtful and appreciated gift . This old elf will treasure it and use it to slay many invaders and enemies to our fair land .

Druidal Greybeard
Re: Snowflake 12/13/2017 12:21 PM CST
Thanks to my snowflake! Lovin' the ice arrows and comp bow.

You think you have your best shot possible now.
You remain concealed by your surroundings, convinced that your moving to fire went unobserved.
< You snipe an ice-adder arrow at a young wyvern. A young wyvern fails to evade. The arrow lands an earth-shaking strike (14/23) that explodes the chest in a shower of blood and splintered ribs.
The ice-adder arrow lodges itself deeply into the young wyvern!
[You're solidly balanced]
You snipe an ice-adder arrow at a young wyvern. A young wyvern attempts to dodge. The arrow lands an awesome strike (12/23) that imprints the wyvern's sternum with frostbite in the shape of the ice-adder arrow.
The ice-adder arrow lodges itself deeply into the young wyvern!
A young wyvern squeals in pain and thrashes its leathery-black wings about its frail body, before falling silent with a final desperate trill.
[You're solidly balanced]

I'm having a great time trying to get the perfect gift for my snowflake target. Thanks very much for organizing this Feli!

~Hunter Hanryu