Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/11/2017 06:52 AM CST
If you wish to thank your Secret Snowflake please use this thread. Thank you.

- Felicini
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/11/2017 08:56 AM CST
A big thank you from Ianhanse to his Secret Snowflake.

Celestial gem was awesome, muskrat toupee and booze...

Either someone he knows or you just did some good research.

Thanks again.
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/11/2017 12:51 PM CST

Huge thank you from Anstenni to her secret snowflake! I loved the knapsack, boots and rest of the contents and can never have too many boxes to open! Whoever you are..you rock!
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/11/2017 02:16 PM CST

A big thank you from Annandale to her Secret Snowflake! Loving the new weapon which she will start using now :)
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/11/2017 02:17 PM CST

Also a BIG THANK YOU to Felicini for this wondrous event of bringing all of us together. It is a fun thing to do, buying gifts for others!

Annandale
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/11/2017 02:19 PM CST
I too would like to pile on the thanks for Elecs secret snowflake for being so generous!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/12/2017 02:50 PM CST

Thank you so much to my Secret Snowflake. I loved all of it! And thank you Felicini for setting it all up!

-Zymi
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/12/2017 09:57 PM CST

A big thank you to my secret snowflake. I love all the gifts and they are all appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Dyerase
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/13/2017 02:06 PM CST

Thank you to my Secret Snowflake!

Heartsfyre Mayan
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/13/2017 02:52 PM CST

Thank you secret snowflake! I'm really loving the dress!

I hope I did a good enough job at drawing your gift:

https://i.imgur.com/e02tUru.jpg

-Love Seraphita <3

(still don't know what the silver sphere thing is used for)
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/13/2017 09:47 PM CST

To whomever was the Secret Snowflake for Phabious, thank you for the horse-themed gifts (and the horse, he didn't have one yet).

Awesome gifts!!!
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/15/2017 05:57 PM CST
Thank you to all of you for your very kind words both here and in game and discord, I'm overjoyed that everyone is having so much with this!

And THANK YOU to the unassigned Secret Snowflake or Snowflakes who went out of their way to send me all these wonderful gifts! They were beautifully presented and very very thoughtfully picked out, I love them! I especially love the radiant gemfire ruby sunset dahlias linned in gold (goes perfect with everything!), the shimmering grey nightsilk cloak with a deeply cowled hood and the asymmetrical gown of pale winterweave layered over snowflake tulle (can't wait to dance in it!)

- Felicini
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/17/2017 11:15 AM CST
Thank you to my secret snowflake as well, the staff upgrade is very much appreciated.
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/17/2017 05:50 PM CST
Many thanks to my Secret Snowflake from Kiashandra! I love the gifts and am super excited about the map!

Thank you!!

Also, a BIG thank you to Felicini for setting it up and keeping us all in line! :)
Re: Thank You To My Secret Snowflake! 12/19/2017 06:29 PM CST

A belated but heartfelt thank you to Kalisse's Secret Snowflake!