The Theren Guard Presents The Secret Snowflake Event! 11/05/2017 03:18 PM CST
You exclaim, "Hi Everyone!"

You exclaim, "Thank you all for coming!"

You say, "Today I am going to discuss our plans for the Theren Guards Secret Snowflake Gift Exchange! I will be very happy to answer all questions at the end."

You exclaim, "Please join me because some of what I have to say is sooo top secret it can only be whispered!"

You ask, "What is our Secret Snowflake Gift Exchange?"

You exclaim, "It is an event we designed for all friends of Therengia to participate in if they wish to, no matter where they live!"

You exclaim, "Everyone who signs up will be assigned a Secret Snowflake. They will send their Secret Snowflake a gift any way they choose! They can do it secretly using the help of War Mages, Traders, Moon Mages or anyone they wish! We encourage you to be very creative as you figure out the most fun way to get your gift to your Secret Snowflake!"

You exclaim, "And once you receive your Secret Snowflake gift, if was sent to you secretly, you will have fun trying to figure out who sent it!"

You exclaim, "Some might reveal who their Secret Snowflake is, some will not, that is up to you!"

You say, "All gifts must be worth at least 5 platinum kronars. If you need help with funds please contact me."

You say, "Please keep your gweth on including the general channel and the personal channel during this entire event."

You exclaim, "Why are we telling you about this now? Because right now, you are all lucky enough to be at this exciting Festival! It is the perfect time to pick out a wonderful Secret Snowflake Gift! Yes you do not know yet who your Secret Snowflake is, but there are lots of gifts out there that would appeal to a wide range of adventurers!"

You exclaim, "And please do not forget to take your gift for standing here and listening to me! This gift bag has been designed with your Secret Snowflake in mind! It is large enough to fit most gift ideas and is a perfect way to present your Secret Snowflake gift!"

You say, "I also want to add that we all know things do not always go as planned. In the sad event that a gift is not delivered or received, while we will try our best to help, we will not be held accountable."

You exclaim, "This concludes discussion of our exciting upcoming Secret Snowflake event! Do not forget to sign up when the time comes!"

Ghust says, "So, don't go buyin dresses yet, in case ya dont get no girl as a secret gift giver."

You ask, "Does anyone have any questions?"

You say, "I will gweth when its time to sign up."

Ghust says, "Thats what ah was gonna ask."

Klurn (TG, Council/Lt) asks, "Can i fit a gnome in the bag?"

Calabra asks, "Cool, i thought we were getting gift bags?"

You say, "You can sign up in game by talking to me or gwething me."

Azurinna says, "If ya fold em."

Ghust asks, "An we do that now or later?"

You say, "It will be after the fest."

Ghust says, "Okay."

You say, "I just wanted to let you all know now so you can guy a gift."

You ask, "Any other questions?

Gigondas says to you, "Thanks for organizing this, sounds like a lot of fun."

Embrace kindly exclaims, "Sounds like so much fun!"

Azurinna asks, "So ya not gotta be part of tha guard ta join?"

Gigondas says, "Anyone who gets me... I'm a size 12 these days."

Azurinna says, "I lives up that way but bump me head too often."

You say, "No anyone can join who is a freind to Therengia."

Larasyl says, "This will be cute."

You say, "If you aren't a friend you pretty much know."

Klurn (TG, Council/Lt) says, "No Ncros though."

Klurn (TG, Council/Lt) says, "Necros."

You ask, "Any other questions?"

Somniumvisum (TG, General) asks, "If people did not get a gift bag at this point, and did want to take part, will there be another chance to get a bag?"

You say, "There was been a slight mix up with the gifts we are so sorry but not everyone got a gift bag, we will be having this event again in a few days and hopefully you can get a gift bag then if you didn't now."

Embrace kindly exclaims, "Thank you!!"

You say, "Well thank you all for coming."

Embrace kindly exclaims, "I am so excited!"

………………………………

Thank you everyone for attending, was a very high turn out and I’m excited about this event!

I also want to add that you do not need a gift bag to participate. You can place your gift in any container or no container at all.

- Felicini
Re: The Theren Guard Presents The Secret Snowflake Event! 11/05/2017 05:58 PM CST
Forgot to add:

Secret Snowflake sign up is November 27th through December 4th. You can sign up in game by contacting Felicini or via discord. On discord I am Feli#6890.

Your Secret Snowflake will be assigned between December 5th and December 10th.

Secret Snowflake Gift Delivery will be between December 11th and December 20th.

Please only sign up if you plan to have your gweth on and be responsive to the game environment during this time. Thank you.

- Felicini
Its Time To Sign Up For the Secret Snowflake Gift Event~ 11/28/2017 06:19 PM CST
Its that time! If you want to sign up to send and receive a Secret Snowflake Gift now is the time!

Open to all friends of Therengia!

Secret Snowflake sign up is November 27th through December 4th. You can sign up in game by contacting Felicini or via discord. On discord I am Feli#6890.

Your Secret Snowflake will be assigned between December 5th and December 10th.

Secret Snowflake Gift Delivery will be between December 11th and December 20th.

Please only sign up if you plan to have your gweth on and be responsive to the game environment during this time. Thank you.

- Felicini