Inquisitor's Report, Part II 10/24/2017 08:36 PM CDT
A flustered young acolyte in white robes embroidered with the insignia of the Crossing Temple marches into the quarters of the High Priestess Tallis. Seeing that the room is unoccupied, she relaxes her posture. "Why didn't she just send both missives at the same time?" With a resentful sigh of long-suffering, she deposits a single sheet of deckle-edged parchment paper on Tallis' desk and makes her exit.

---

To the Honorable High Priestess Tallis,

I pen this missive to you regarding my plan to rid our plane of the stable rift near Rossman's Landing. It is entirely uncomplicated and yet beautiful. The entire surroundings must be consecrated. The Divine Fire of the Gods will scour the corruption to oblivion. Many conduits are required. Priests and priestesses. I will gather them there, when it is time. Not now. More preparation. A little longer than two andaen. It may not yet be too late, if we have hope.

I pray you pardon the brevity of this letter. I have lost a great deal of blood and there are many papers to distribute.

Their lightning guides us toward salvation. I will report to you the results of the ritual. Drogor have mercy.
Hisakna'hhs'Izzu'hhr
Whiteburn

---

OOC: There will be more information to come. However, this is advanced notice for all interested parties and especially Clerics of all kinds to be at the Rossman's Landing rift at around 11 PM EST this upcoming Thursday.