a simple palmwood scrollcase 06/19/2012 10:08 AM CDT
A rolled letter sealed with emerald wax stamped with a wolf's paw print.

My honored King,

I almost don't want to write this letter, almost. I know how you tire of the constant requests from wetlanders, how they often seek to put you at an imposition. However, I would not be honorable myself if I did not make true on my word given to one of these people. Though why I would even talk to her, I have no idea. She did approach me without hostility and that in itself is often cause for me to at least listen. The one I speak of is familiar to us, she goes by the name Asrea but your warriors call her by different names in the camps. Despite her tenacious hatred of us, she found enough strength to quell it and make a request of me.

I know, I found it highly awkward as well. That she would be standing without malice in an attempt to ask me for a service. Although, she did offer some sort of stipend and agreements to cease hostilities, I believe this was done as means to either entice me or lure you into sharing what you know with her. I honestly do not know.

It would seem that there are a few in the Empath's Guild who seek the infamous Jomay. Some believe that you perhaps know her location, or at least a way to find her. I attempted to tell Asrea that our pact with that one was dissolved, she and her like were not welcome in our camps. Though my words did seem to fall on deaf ears. The Ilithian was only concerned with the fact that I rely her request to you and continued to expound upon the great rewards she would give unto us.

I only send you this in efforts to remain true to my word. That is all. I care not what you do with the Empath Asrea.

For the glory of the Tribes,
~ Alpha Alexii Augstawne, Correspondent

You snap your furry fingers.