Looking for information 04/26/2012 01:39 PM CDT
After spending the better part of the last two days reading all I could find on Outcasts, I'd like to try and go further. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to speak with me in an OOC sense about Outcasts, and the Outland tribe in particular if possible? I'd like to check some ideas I have about my character's story and see if they fit the lore and culture, if anyone would welcome them or if they are something that neither I nor anyone else has any interest in. For his part, I'm all for looking into joining (etc.) IC, but I'd like to make sure I'm not "doing it wrong" with respects to his backstory. Anyone willing please feel free to use my AIM (listed under my avatar) or let me know how to otherwise contact you.

~The curious one~
Re: Looking for information 04/26/2012 04:35 PM CDT
Lomelinde is typically in the Muspar'i/Therengaria area, evenings EST.
Re: Looking for information 04/27/2012 03:56 PM CDT
Alexii travels from Langenfirth to Muspar'i often. You can also shoot me a line on AIM using my account name "hexedbythenet" and I'd be happy to chat with you OOC about things. You wouldn't be the first one to take this sort of RP on, though the outcome is really unknown so there really is no guarantee about anything. I'm glad to help if I can.

* SPLAT! * You destroy the annoying thing!