A neatly tri-folded letter sent to the attention of King Raenilar 01/24/2012 12:37 PM CST
My King, I write to you as your loyal and obedient servant to apprise you of the affairs of the lands outside your kingdom since the return of your sister to the desert.

Word has reached me that the heir of the throne of Zoluren may come under the tutelage of one of Therengaria’s Morzindaen houses. Though you may have no great love for the late Prince Vorclaf, or his offspring, I can only hope that deepening ties between Zoluren and Therengaria will further alienate the Mountain Queen and her allies.

As a matter internal to your humble servants outside of the desert, I am afraid that one of your servants involved himself in Therengarian matters after I had offered a strong opinion he should not. While interfering in the trial of some minor Therengarian commander, it appears Craetos offered insult to those Therengarian nobles present. I am of course concerned that his actions in such a matter, so insignificant, could diminish the friendship between you and the Baron. Once I find him I will seek an explanation from him, compel him to apologize for his insult and administer what punishment may be fitting.

As always I welcome any guidance and will continue to work for your greater glory and honor.

Your faithful servant,

Lomelinde