A cloaked figure riding into the desert carrying a sealed letter 02/09/2011 06:54 AM CST
Father King,

There have been a few meetings concerning the future first meeting between the New Court Advisor Valkri, and yourself. The discussions ranging between what should be said, done, and if gifts are proper. But the most pressing question is 'when' and 'where'. I have told them, that is for your determination and of course, I offered to send a message asking when you may be able to make the time. I believe Theren is most anxious to speak with you on the concerns they have about the threat of Lhars, that crystal egg within the Cave of Dergati, and also of the recent visions of this eyeless man, wandering the desert.

Trying to guide them to understanding that when it comes to Outcasts, quick and curt is better than drawn-out and proper, is not the easiest of paths. But as with many wetland customs, pomp and circumstance wins out over business and timeliness. It is just their way, and bridging that gap is never easy.

On a good note, I do believe that you will appreciate the new Court Advisor. She is much like us in many ways, honest, blunt, and straight to the point. I get the feeling that other then the 'procedure' part of this meeting; she would handle it quickly, and honestly, and get on with living. That cannot be said for many on the wetland side.

Your Wiseman,

Jappal Mic-irr

Vorclaf asks Raenilar, "Are you waiting for an invitation to be seated, or do you wish to conquer it first?"
Raenilar says, "It appears to present more of a threat than you do, Prince Vorclaf, and therefore I give it more consideration first."