Asking for a Audience 09/21/2010 10:46 AM CDT
*Sitting in a clearing by a mountain, a human sits cross-legged, and in deep thought. His mind focusing on visions and information gathered, on past, present and the All-moving future. As he has countless times before, he is slightly startled by the appearance of a form stepping from the shadows. A Outcast Scout speaks to the human, and after absorbing what he has heard nod slightly as the Scout slips back in the shadows and disappears. ‘I must get better at that skill.’ he thinks to himself. He pulls some parchment from his pack and a stylus and pens a short message.*

Father King,

I request a audience with you, to speak on matters pertaining to the Outland Tribe. Also I know you are in the deep desert, and perhaps have not heard of the situation forming in Theren of a crystal-type egg that has appeared. The details as to why or how its existence came into being are sketchy at best, but most agree that it is ill tidings on the horizon, for our Ally and perhaps us as well. As I have only vague historical information on such things, I was wondering if perhaps our Lore masters might some information on anything like this. And if they do, maybe we can help your Brother-in-Law by sharing this information.

I humbly await a response or Your Presence,

Your Wiseman, Jappal

*Reviewing the short message and nodding with approval he rolls up the parchment, seals it and slides it into a tube on a nearby desert hawk. The hawk takes off, and heads toward the vast desert lands. The human, sighing softly rubbing the bridge of his nose, feeling the coming of more visions and perhaps another storm.*