A step in a direction. 06/18/2010 02:00 PM CDT
*A silent scout sits in the shadows watching a lone warrior hunt by Riverhaven. As he has for a few months now, undetected, he jots notes and accounts of this warriors actions, abilities, and personality. After the warrior is done with his current melee, he picks up his bundle, and heads back to the safety of the walls of Riverhaven. More then likely to visit the Hospital for healing rather then seek a empath, thinks the scout. That is his routine normally. The scout finishes up the report, rolls it up, and quickly and quietly moves to turn in his report*

*Kings Wiseman Jappal sits in a garden next to a fountain, observing the heavens, and focusing on the flows of fate. When a soft cough breaks his attention from his meditations. He turns his head and sees the scout as they step from the shadows handing Jappal the finished report. Jappal reads it, noting a few interesting details of this warrior. After rereading the report Jappal asks "So you believe he is a suitable candidate?" The scout slightly nods. Jappal ponders a moment and says "He seems to be quite the warrior, and disciplined." The scout again silently nods. Jappal smiles slowly. "Then next time he enters the academy here in Revierhaven to train his mind, have 'the book', find its way into his hands, and watch for the proper reaction. If he gives it, let me know, and I shall seek him out, and if he impresses me as much as he has you....." Jappal hand signals the rest of the sentence in Outcast code. The scout smiles and nods again, then steps into the shadows, and disappears. Jappal reads the report once more, thinking of the place this warrior may find, in a honorable and strong group. After committing the contents of the report to memory, Jappal eyes darken to black as a starless night as he prepares a spell, then gesturing at the report, a beam of blazing red cuts from the sky striking the report dead center, reducing it ashes. Jappal smiles slowly as he turns his attention back to the skies, focusing once again on the flow of Fate, and the future.*

'Ye may judge and scorn the Outcasts if ye wish. Hate them for their pride, honor and power. But know this well, they are here to stay, and will never be forgotten again.' -King Raenilar-