A sand colored parchment delivered to the Kings Tribe 11/26/2009 01:54 PM CST
My King,

I have been unable to deliver your command to our Princess, now the Baroness, directly. As I have been told by the Lord Chamberlain, she and the Baron are 'focusing on the future', as well as they have made it clear that, they are not concerned with anyone having their Baroness at their 'beck and call'. I have also made it clear, that if she is not allowed to travel to see you, then you will more then likely come to her. As our Princess has been unavailable since the marriage, I can only trust her well-being in the hands of the Baron, even though I do not approve of their methods.

This War is still waging. Your tribesmen, as always, are fighting the undead and training hard. Even though we face the sharp tongues, of those that do not understand our ways. But as they are learning, sand wears down even the sharpest steel over time. We hold on to our Honor, and represent ourselves true to our ways.

Your Wiseman,

Jappal Mic-irr

'Ye may judge and scorn the Outcasts if ye wish. Hate them for their pride, honor and power. But know this well, they are here to stay, and will never be forgotten again.' -King Raenilar-