An elegantly scriped note 10/07/2009 05:02 PM CDT
A young looking Elf with short auburn hair, wearing loose crimson robes and a draping uaro's'sugi to protect from drifting sand, delivers two parchments in Therengia. The first is addressed to Wiseman Jappal and is brought to Therenborough area and the second is brought to the trade city for the Emissary Alexii. Each parchment is closed with a round wax seal bearing a dove perched upon a khor'vela branch with 5 spade-like leaves.)

Wiseman Jappal,
I am sorry my correspondance is so limited, but as you may already know I have recently gotten engaged and life has been quite busy, in the best way possible. I wish I could say this letter was just for friendly chatter, but I have a matter of utmost importance. If you wish, I will discuss with you more about why I am requesting an audience with your King face to face, however I am unwilling to risk it in a letter.

So at your earliest convenience, I am requesting an audience with King Raenilar. I hope that he will see me. Best wishes and warmest regards,

Terra Talmuron
Emissary of Albreda

Alexii,

It has been too long since last we spoke. I am writing to you in hopes that you and I can meet in person to discuss a few matters of great importance. I would appreciate a meeting at your very earliest convenience, and I will travel to the Velaka if that is where you are.

I do not wish to divulge the content of what I wish to speak with you about in writing, but please know that things are not looking good. The dark shadow that looms over Kermoria grows with each passing day, and our knowledge on how to conquer it is still at a loss. I pray that you will be able to see my point of view and quite possibly assist me in my mission. If you cannot, it will not have an impact on our friendship. Well, I have written perhaps too much as it is. Warmest regards,

Your friend,

Terra Talmuron

P.S. If you haven't already heard, I'm engaged! I can't wait to tell you all about it.

- Terra
Re: An elegantly scriped note 10/07/2009 05:35 PM CDT
My friend Terra,
I have recieved your message and await your arrival in the Velakan. I have no desire to leave the sands at the moment, so if you would kindly come to the desert we can speak at length.

~Alexii

P.S. Congrats! First few rounds at the Silver Coin are on me.
Re: An elegantly scriped note 10/09/2009 01:49 PM CDT
Terra,

Congradulations on your engagement.

I am either in Therengia, or close to Muspari. Please, lets take a moment, and drink some water, and speak on your concerns.

Wiseman Jappal

'Ye may judge and scorn the Outcasts if ye wish. Hate them for their pride, honor and power. But know this well, they are here to stay, and will never be forgotten again.' -King Raenilar-

'Do you know what that sound is? That's the sound of a Outcast doing something, and people in this and another world are talking about it like it's the World Dragons Return. That is the way it shall be for now on.' -Wiseman Jappal-