A note addressed to Emissary Alexii 04/03/2009 01:04 PM CDT
Father,

Our King Raenilar held audience in Mu'spari last eve. Your friend Terra was able to attend as well.

He had much to say. Ladies Chinoa and Naea had some very good points and ask great questions. Look for another note with more private details later.

I am writing to tell you, I will not be returning home to fight against Lyras. I am to fight, as well as the others directed to the Princess' care, to fight on Therengian soil.

I hope to initiate my zovens you gifted me with. It's a fine weapon, and I enjoy spilling blood with it. It's weight feels natural in my hands.

Ladies Chinoa and Naea will be attending your war council meeting with me....you always offer sage advice.

Please becareful during this war father. I lost one set of parents....I can't lose you as well.

Shade and Water,

Valelaer
A note addressed to Emissary Alexii. 05/11/2009 08:25 PM CDT
Father,

Sortilege and I have bonded. I think I can ride her in the coming joust! Sorry to open my message so selfishly. I just love my new mare so much! You are so generous.

I pray Muspar'i remains safe. I know your watch, as well Terra's, and all those there...to be vigilant.

Lord Baron Gyfford had us all meet him at the Therengia jousting area, the other day. The wedding ceremony is to be held there. Don't worry, it's easy to be protected. On that note He's appointed the Princess' Champion Sir Aaiyaah in charge of orgainizing the protection of the site with all the Baron's militas.

He has decided he wants the duel to happen asap, for the wedding is now to take place as soon as possible after Lyras is dispatched. I may be visiting soon.

He took into consideration Our King's request that it be under the sun...so I assume it will me a daytime ceremony. I am also hoping this means Our King will definiately be there, since He has always been welcome in Therengia and now our peoples will be joined in marriage. He is very excited to get to the buisness of having an heir. I don't think I could have blushed more deeply. He's not a man to beat around the bush, I find I respect Him more every day.

I have sent a missive to Our Princess and all the attendents with what what details I know regarding the Ceremony. As soon as I can speak with Her Highness and understand Her desires for Her nuptials, I will let you know. A date has not yet been picked, but it is forth coming. The Baron will be informing the Princess' Champion and I expect I will be told by the Princess, or Sir Aaiyaah will inform me. We have been trying to have a team approach since we are close to the Princess. He's a good man, Sir Aaiyaah.

I am anxious to hear of your activities. I grow stronger everyday, but I still restrict my war efforts to assisting Triage and training. I hope to hear from you soon. I love you father.

Oh, in regards to Zanndor...He is welcome in Therengia as long as there is no trouble. He is no longer Court Advisor Wyndz personal guard. And Should there be any further trouble from him, including with the Outcasts, it was made pretty clear he will no longer enjoy the hospitality of the Baron, but more His wrath.

By my hand,

Valelaer
A note addressed to Emissary Alexii 06/25/2009 09:40 PM CDT
Father,

How is our Wiseman, I miss his political guidance. Especially today. I took to heart The Hand's chastisement of mine and other's behaviors on the Dais a few days ago. Is it any wonder I am confused when left to my own designs, after what I witness sometimes.

Just today, and I pray it was all in jest...but it seemed to have a serious tone. I witnessed a gweth conversation between a number of people, Therengians, non-Therengians, and a couple from the Tribe. Most noteably were comments from one called Celesi, he doesn't seem well liked, the Court Advisor Wyndz, and Lady Valkri. The last two I recognized.

Now why the Court Advisor found it amusing to tease Lady Valkri about Celesi and a wedding...why it appeared, and I emphasize appeared, she was encouraging his scandalous behavior. I suppose only she knows. I send my confused concerns to you alone, so as not to be a rumor monger...Theren gweths needed no help with that today. While Lady Valkri worries over the motivations of our people, I find her to be an upstanding citizen and devoted to her husband, Sir Tinderage.

I will endeavor to seek out, silently, role models for political correctness. I don't want to shame you or Our King.
I miss you father.

Lady in Waiting Valelaer.

To err is human, luckily I'm an Elf.
A note addressed to Emissary Alexii 07/01/2009 12:17 AM CDT
Father,

King Raenilar paid a visit this eve. I knew he would have issue with me. In the end He and the Princess honored my request to be dismissed as attendent to Her Highness. She is to be Baroness, she doesn't need the strife I have with other's attending her. Caprianna has been graced with being named her lead attendent. I wish her good fortune. We have a new Wiseman. Wiseman Jappal. Hopefully things will calm now. I am relieved. No longer do I have to suffer those that I do not wish to. Her Highness was very understanding. The good news is, I can return home more often. Though I will see what our new Wiseman wishes of me. I love and miss you.

Scribe Valelaer

To err is human, luckily I'm an Elf.