TO: Ss'Thran 01/11/2010 06:09 PM CST
Brother,

I thank you for your kind words of support and encouragement at our last meeting. The new venture in Muspar'i will be an exciting one, I am most assured. As the only professional locksmith in town, I know I will be an asset to the citizenry and other desert-dwellers alike.

You will be simply tickled to know that I have managed to convince Gaktrhn to accompany me! We took a rather interesting tour around Riverhaven after we left you the other night, and he has decided that he will choose to embrace change as well, despite his initial hesitation. He is so fickle. Regardless, I think he will find the trade city to his liking -- so many vibrant people and exotic foods to tempt his fancy. Plus, as the city's only professional empath, he'll no doubt be the talk of the town in no time.

He and I will be traveling back and forth to Muspar'i over the coming days. I still need to move supplies and ensure the construction of the new building is moving along swiftly. The two of us will also be touring the streets in order to find a suitable place for Gakt to call home, at least in a business-sense. The Immortals know he will likely be getting as much R&R as possible at the Silver Coin Inn. I will be sure to let you know all about it!

As always, I wish you continued luck with your endeavors in Riverhaven, especially in catching that Human who so brazenly attempted to steal your wares.

Fondly,
Hekipe