medal bar/ribbon bar 07/16/2017 04:39 PM CDT
I don't know how tricky this would be to pull off mechanically but it would be cool if we had 'medal bars' (not necessarily that name/noun).

A 'medal bar' would work similarly to a scroll stacker but intended for ribbons, medals, rosettes and commemorative pins. You could wear the 'medal bar' and display X amount of the items in your inventory display at once, or remove the bar and flip through it to see all your various medals, ribbons, rosettes displayed in a list.

Why? Because people love nostalgia and it would be neat to go through and remember all the events, storylines and awards for service your character earned; captured in an inventory efficient repository. It would also allow you to display certain medals for various events and holidays without having to go through your vault and dig them all up - and make it harder to accidentally trash them.

You could also design sets of awards or ribbons that would unlock titles or some other minor perk.
Re: medal bar/ribbon bar 07/16/2017 06:13 PM CDT
>I don't know how tricky this would be to pull off mechanically but it would be cool if we had 'medal bars' (not necessarily that name/noun).

I love this idea

- Felicini
Re: medal bar/ribbon bar 07/16/2017 06:56 PM CDT
>medal bar

There is already something like this available to Official Orders, both the "holder" and some "awards" as well that work with it.

As someone who has been involved in orders over and over through the years, I personally have no problem turning these into a festival shop item and just giving Orders ones that obviously represent their group.

The Kasto mimic abruptly solidifies, looking very much like Kasto.
>
You say, "What a handsome fellow you are!"
Re: medal bar/ribbon bar 07/16/2017 08:22 PM CDT
This would be amazing.

- Navesi
Re: medal bar/ribbon bar 07/16/2017 08:29 PM CDT
>>HEXEDBYTHENET: There is already something like this available to Official Orders...

I got Haileyann to run through the shop for me, though I don't have one to document the mechanics/verbs. It does seem these are limited to those who are part of the Order system.

Order Rewards Shop: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Commendable_Collectibles