Body Artists 11/08/2016 12:30 PM CST
Not sure correct placement of this, figured in the Events area.

When was the last Body Artist/Tattooist merchant?

Long time ago, would say roughly 10 years ago. I had a S'Kra Mur that got a tail tattoo, with another Mur. All the NPC Artists do not offer Tail for S'Kra.

Any guidance or input on this?
Re: Body Artists 11/08/2016 12:38 PM CST
And Yes I know about the NPC in Hara'jaal. Before someone flames me for that one.
Re: Body Artists 11/08/2016 12:44 PM CST
>>When was the last Body Artist/Tattooist merchant?

Are you talking about alterers in general? A couple have showed up the last few years, but I can't recall any by name other than Inky who does the "magical" ones that can show movement.

If you mean just shops, I wonder why tails aren't an included option generally. I'm assuming it's an old system and could unintentionally give a Gnome a tail tattoo or something, but who knows! I do think it would be neat if tails are an option by default in all shops.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Body Artists 11/08/2016 01:24 PM CST
I've always wanted more tattoo options in general. More sleeves and similar designs.

Nothing magical, don't need 'feature/body' alterations like we saw last year (which was cool, and I'm kind of sad it's not come back yet, I had no interest in it but loved seeing what people did).
Re: Body Artists 11/08/2016 09:24 PM CST
I got one done by Inky at HE last year.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.