RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/05/2017 12:05 PM CST
Is this an event the Necromancers are getting left out of? I didn't see them on the calendar.

"If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself." ~ Martin Heidegger
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/05/2017 02:20 PM CST
There ARE no Necromancers, of course.

But if there were, and they had a place to be in Riverhaven... roughly halfway through the month...

Ahem.

But of course, there are no Necromancers. :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/06/2017 01:57 AM CST
>>DR-Iocanthe: Check the calendar to see if and when Liave or one of her friends will be visiting an area near you!

I just wanted to say thanks for doing these sessions. It is very much appreciated!

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Paladin new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Paladin_new_player_guide

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/06/2017 08:42 AM CST
>>Is this an event the Necromancers are getting left out of? I didn't see them on the calendar.

Same question for thieves? Didn't see them on the calendar either
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/06/2017 08:58 AM CST
>>Same question for thieves? Didn't see them on the calendar either

Pretty sure its the Ain Ghazal work session.
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/06/2017 09:06 AM CST
>>Pretty sure its the Ain Ghazal work session.

Thanks, I did miss that.
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/06/2017 07:32 PM CST

Hello an good evenin! I also would like to say thanks for making appearances!

The War Mage day for Sat the 18th says Farfehdar within the message it indicates the courtyard in Ratha.

Just checking to see which place we should 'really' be at.

Thanks!
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/07/2017 12:45 AM CST
Maybe its a ploy to weed out some of those pesky WM's
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/07/2017 04:41 PM CST
Liave says Forfedhdar, please!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/09/2017 10:38 AM CST
Ugh, so Valentines day dinner or head to Occasion in Riverhaven haha.
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/09/2017 01:54 PM CST
The husband and I already decided it was take out sushi and go to the meeting together!

"If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself." ~ Martin Heidegger
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/18/2017 02:20 AM CST
Just wanted to say thank you to the Events team for doing this mini-event. I love Liave's work so much I might spend some LTBs to get my newly created frog accent atmo'd.

-Kivi, sparkly quiver owner
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/18/2017 02:36 AM CST
I wish I ever had the stomach for these type of things, I've been around since 1997 or so and never had an alteration. I guess I just like the normal game that much
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/18/2017 08:37 PM CST
>I wish I ever had the stomach for these type of things, I've been around since 1997 or so and never had an alteration. I guess I just like the normal game that much

I can't speak for the other sessions but the Warrior Mage session was very quiet/chill for the most part. At least for as long as I was there.
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/19/2017 07:16 AM CST
Guild-specific sessions tend to be very chill with a small, manageable population. Popular alterers who work on a variety of things at Hollow's Eve are another matter entirely.

Keishalae comes to mind before she retired, you could easily wait around 6+ hours and watch her bang out 50 alterations and still not get one yourself. Props to the GMs who play them and sit through six hours of what is probably unpaid customer service requiring lots of creative time and energy.
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/20/2017 04:39 PM CST

Liave was amazing! I made it to the Cleric session in Ratha.

>look ham
Roughened ebony forms a sturdy handle that is wrapped in a braid of swamp grass just where it meets the silvery-black metal. A small copper plaque hangs from it, depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God." The bird on the head is shown with its wings mantled, guarding a small thirteen-pointed star."
>tap hamm
You tap a kertig throwing hammer etched with a nightingale on the striking surface that you are holding.

Thank you so much whoever is running Liave and doing these marathon alteration sessions with creative flair and style.

Cadderrly
RE: Liave and friends are doing some travelling this month... 02/22/2017 06:03 PM CST

You tap an Imperial tyrium phalanx sword with a glaes hand-guard inside your leather toolbag.
>l sword
A sturdy globe of damite engraved with a seven-pointed star rests at one end of a diamondique grip, accentuated by a curving braid of red and black marbled leather that ends at the handguard. Shaped like a roaring dragon with sapphire teeth, the blade unfurls from its maw like a sangria-hued tongue, patterned with a filigree of inlaid gold that curls along the edges of the blade like flame. Along the fuller of the blade, flowing script spells out, "Caraamon Makdasi".
>