Re: The Therengia Cavalry is once again accepting interviews for new members 02/02/2009 07:18 PM CST
"All inquiries will be fairly considered with equality in regards to race, guilds, and faith. Requirements based on skill levels vary with each regiment, but all skill levels can be placed if other requirements are met."

Hi. I'm an agent of Idon. I'd like to apply for a position with your Cavalry.

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: The Therengia Cavalry is once again accepting interviews for new members 02/07/2009 07:52 PM CST
Why is being an agent of Idon your reason for applying to the Cavalry?

Senior Commander Gwenddolyn,
Of the Therengia Cavalry,
Baron's Dragoons, Baron's Hussars, and Baron's Outriders
Re: The Therengia Cavalry is once again accepting interviews for new members 02/09/2009 11:28 PM CST
It's not. It was a quick introduction.

-Serc

"We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves"
Re: The Therengia Cavalry is once again accepting interviews for new members 02/13/2009 06:25 AM CST
Baron's Outriders has a strict policy of no fat chicks.

-Lt Ghodbane
Re: The Therengia Cavalry is once again accepting interviews for new members 02/15/2009 01:23 AM CST
Oh, so that's why I'm a Dragoon and not an Outrider! (Clank)

Senior Commander Gwenddolyn,
Of the Therengia Cavalry,
Baron's Dragoons, Baron's Hussars, and Baron's Outriders