Get your sneak on. 10/23/2005 06:44 PM CDT
Are you a kind of person who hears things? Sees things? Maybe hears and sees things without being seen themselves? You may be the kind of person we're looking for in His Majesty's intelligence agency, the Zoluren Royal Pathfinders.

The Pathfinders have two goals: First as a military intelligence unit, to ferret out the locations, numbers, and information of the enemy, and facilitate the communication of such to the appropriate forces. Second, to assemble and maintain a high-circle strike force to defeat hard targets, and defend key figures.

Is the normal invasion material just not so appealing anymore? Want to be in an organization that doesn't place strict demands on you, and lets you advance as an adventurer? If you've got the combat skill to hold your own against the most dangerous enemies in Elanthia, you're welcome in the Pathfinder's elite military wing.

All contact will be either through myself, or my XO, Lt. Maconaie. I can be contacted also at my scroll-box, swatjester@gmail.com if you're interested.

Remaining ever watchful,

Commander Fenance Frokken,
Zoluren Royal Pathfinders,
His Majesty's Intelligence.