(no subject) 05/20/2005 06:07 PM CDT
My wife and I are looking to possibly get involed in the movements in shard. We both feel strongly about what happened and do not wish to stand by any longer. The question comes up to who do I need to talk to and where. Thanks for any info in advance

~M
Re: (no subject) 05/20/2005 07:06 PM CDT
Just watch to see who gets beheaded, and go speak with them once they are back up and around...:P

In all seriousness though, there are quite a few folks to contact in the south. Forgenash and I are two that have resisted the Outcasts since the war itself, and have grown accustomed to the 'special attention' that brings, but we are far from the only ones that look to free Shard from its current situation. If you head south and discretely ask around, often someone at the adan'f safe spot or the people in the red leucro area (behind the gargoyle waterfall before you go to the woodland is a safe area folks gather) can point you in the right direction too.

Kythryn
~ Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford ~