Ilithi Vanguard 05/06/2005 10:39 AM CDT
So things begin to progress towards...well, I don't think any one is sure towards what end exactly...but, as we move along, there may be folks that would like to do more than just 'help when needed' down in Ilithi and would like to be considered a Corporal or work towards a higher promotion. Also, there may be folks that are looking to know better who they are working with. And, maybe there are just folks looking for some fun tasks to break up their time!

To than end, if you would like to get move involved with things than you are now, please find me IG and mention you are. I will set you with a task to complete that if sucessful, will lead you to another, and another...at the end of the tasks, you will have the opportunity to accept a commission if you wish to honor us with your advanced support.

We hope that this will be a fun and worthwile way for all involved to get to know each other better, and I look forward to speaking with any who have questions or wished to get started.

Please contact me directly via the crystal alberdine ring system IG or a discrete gweth while in northern Ilithi, or you can contact me via AIM at drkyth or an email at my play.net address so we can arrange a time to meet IG. Please note that while we may use the AIM to facilitate things and answer questions, all interaction about your tasks must be initiated, carried out and turned in via IG methods. There is no time limit on most of the tasks you will be charged with, and if a time limit is on one, you will be given the opportunity to speak up and be given another if that is an issue. At the end of the day this is for fun, and we hope it adds some satisfaction to being involved with our group if you decide to pursue that avenue further.

Kythryn
~Quarel says, "Raerae is your friend...just give him a chance.."
~Quarel says, "Hes not bad he's just written that way"
~Quarel says, "And Koromas just wants a kitten and a hug"