Attention horsemen & horsewomen! The Therengia Cavalry is officially recruiting! 11/14/2004 12:07 PM CST
For those that have been asking about the status of the Therengia Cavalry, it is now actively recruiting members from all Guilds and all Races. We will be having a meeting on Saturday, Nov. 20th, at 4 PM EST by the old calendar, at the Baron's Table in Therenborough. We will discuss a new name for the Cavalry, plan a training schedule, assign members to regiments, and also be filling several key positions.

My second in command is Lt. Nixieg Tubeson. Many are aware of his fine horsemanship abilities, among many others, and he will be in charge whenever I am away. We still have many key positions to fill, and anyone interested should please contact me, or Lt. Nixieg if I am unavailable. Please be sure to provide us with a mailing address where a messenger can send a scroll.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone that wishes to contribute their horsemanship abilites to protect our well loved province of Therengia. We will be working closely with other divisions to become an integral part of the combined Therengia Provincial fighting forces, standing together as a team under the Baron's standard.

Commander Gwenddolyn, of the Baron's Therengia Cavalry