A Letter to the Council of Advisors 11/14/2016 03:19 AM CST
Greetings Members of the Council,

I'm writing today to inform you of my intent to start a charity called the Rathian Home Guard General Fund. The Purpose of this fund is to provide economic relief and support to the Common folk who may find themselves in need due to the newly instituted conscription on Ratha.

I was raised on Ratha and remember that in times of trouble it was always important that the Common folk felt their voices heard. Unfortunately, this wasn't always so and that would lead to morale issues. I feel by having a charity that recognizes the hardship that they and their families may face it will help them feel more represented. Also since the fund will draw most it's funding from the Adventurer class it will send them a message that they care about their plight. Which is something that gets wondered about at the common level more frequently than it should.

While other Adventurers and I should have no problem raising funds for the charity what I would ask of you is to oversee the disbursement end of the project. It's been my experience that a government agency is best equipped for dealing with the Common folk face to face.

Thank you for the time,

Leucius Delarrazio,
Guardian Lord

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.