Scheduled Events in Qi! 10/24/2016 04:05 AM CDT
Hey there folks, I apologize for things being so quiet on the islands so far. That was certainly never my plan.

That said, I'm hoping to finish out the month strong and build up momentum going into November. :)

As such I've just submitted some entries for the Events Calendar that should be posted not too long after I post this, but I wanted to give anybody interested as much heads-up as I could!

So here's what we've got going as far as scheduled events through the end of the month right now:

Tuesday the 25th @ 12 AM Eastern (Monday the 24th @ 9 PM Pacific):
Dindobeld Alters at Kygar's Pub
Relaxing with a brief stop in Ratha after his recent travels, Dindobeld Brambleburrow has invited all interested parties to sit down with some drinks at Kygar's Pub while he offers a few lucky individuals the privilege of his alteration services.

Tuesday the 25th @ 10 PM Eastern
Public Address by Rathan Council Herald
Herald and Speaker of the Council of Advisors Strembin Redthorne, will give an address to the local populace and issue a proclamation to adventurers with an inclination toward making Ratha their home. Proceedings will convene on Ratha's third tier, in Monument Square, just outside the gates of Sshoi-sson Palace.

Thursday the 27th @ 11 PM Eastern
GM Nohn's Rathan Events Round Table
All players with an interest in World Events in the province of Qi'Reshalia are invited to join GM Nohn for an informal round table discussion. All events-related ideas and constructive feedback are welcome! This gathering will be entirely OOC.

I do realize that all of these events are taking place later in the evening than most of our scheduled events tend to, but I want to make sure that over time I'm able to target different time demographics of players, and for now this late evening schedule is what works best for me. I will be doing my best to add more variance in timing as things go forward.

Thanks!

GameMaster Nohn Essential
AGM -- Events Team -- Provincial Events Lead: Qi'Reshalia -- INTERIM Premium Guru.
"Visit beautiful Qi'Reshalia, where the government really is run by the lizard people!"