1 2 4 Next Next_page
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/12/2012 08:19 PM CDT
<<Additionally, deportation has been exercised on disruptive personages>

heh. was deported to poke beach myself back in the day after Kalag was offed in vorclaf's jail for trying to take revenge upon zukir.

an old s'kra, retired and living in Muspar'i, and enjoying the peace and quiet...

-schvartz-

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/12/2012 08:20 PM CDT
>They're already complaining about deporting.

I'm not complaining about being deported. Deport away, but for Akriana to have been deported by a snide comment over gweth shortly after her death by Therengian hands not even 10 minutes into the attack? I'd like to enjoy the RP just like everyone else.
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/12/2012 09:14 PM CDT
Ok, there seems to be some confusion as to what happened with Seb and Jondong. Seb was on Kresh, on the road.. and got located. There was gweth chatter so I figured some RP was about to break out.. which is a rare and welcome thing so I stood around for a bit waiting. Then Jondong shows up, an ultimatum was given and not followed and he attacked, but did not quite kill Seb and dragged him to Yolesi (autopuff).

I posted originally because it seemed like a Qi event, and given the large amount of posts in response, it apparently is.

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/13/2012 12:34 AM CDT
Plus those who show themselves to be Necromancers or supporters there-of. I am well aware that this is a very, very shaky area also another place where the list starts getting to be beyond insane. I'm not bothering putting this list up since it currently has a combination of *over 100* confirmed and unconfirmed Necromancers plus their supporters. It's far too easy for people go rabid on this, but we can't add supporters of supporters since soon everyone in Elathia will appear on this list! The Watch requires proof before being added to our necro/supporter list, but I won't say this is a list that is consistent through all brigades.

problem with this is anyone suspicious or doing anything but what the brigades consider socially acceptable
is prettymuch instantly labeled as "necro supporter" or being watched for banning potential. my character will be in theren and will NOT be taking part of your rp. brigade all you want but if your people try any of this banning crap
i'm going to consider it harassment. you shouldn't be allowed to force your RP on everyone else.
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/13/2012 01:19 AM CDT
My only contribution to this thread is the following...

I've seen a lot of GM and Board Monitor posts stating "Government X would react in the following manner..."

It'd be nice to actually see that happen in the game instead of just on the boards. As it stands it's pretty difficult (at least for me) to conjure up an idea of there actually being governments in some of these locations because they've been effectively absent for years. Why not have the events team actually introduce the "Government X would react in the following manner..." situations into the game?
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/13/2012 08:15 AM CDT
<<Why not have the events team actually introduce the "Government X would react in the following manner..." situations into the game?

Seconded.
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/13/2012 08:58 PM CDT

<<Why not have the events team actually introduce the "Government X would react in the following manner..." situations into the game?

<Seconded.

Thirded.
Re: An interesting turn of events ::Post removed:: 06/13/2012 10:16 PM CDT

A post was removed, some questions are better in email.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/13/2012 10:48 PM CDT
>>Thirded.

I'd love to see it too, mainly because they might not get the answers/results they want, and it will cause yet another thread like this.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/14/2012 01:48 AM CDT
I just want things 'roleplayed' out. None of the auto stuff. It's causing a lot of us to wonder why we even attempt to roleplay since all that matters to anyone is training their character to be as strong as they can be.
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/14/2012 01:52 AM CDT
<<I just want things 'roleplayed' out. None of the auto stuff.>>

I also want GM attention on demand.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: An interesting turn of events 06/14/2012 01:58 AM CDT
>I also want GM attention on demand.

They're too busy to obtain your attention.
1 2 4 Next Next_page