a worn piece of parchment left in the Crystal Wave's Guestroom 02/12/2012 11:14 PM CST
>Erratic scrawl stretches across a worn piece of parchment, forming the drug-hazy thoughts of a S'Kra Mur,

How long have I been like this now? I am unsure. I am wishing to write, so I shall.

Being sober is terrible. All of the feelings and the overwhelming -- I hate it. I-- one more cup of oshu'mary, yes. Perhaps a few more mushrooms. Maybe.. Maybe tomorrow I will go see him? Maybe a few more days more.

Ae Shhi'oi'yhvr Poho is the only one I bother to stop using for, albeit for brief intervals. Memories of times with him fill my head as I slip under the drugs at times. I wonder at the things I have done with him now, the things I might still do. What nonsense was told to me to make me do these things?

Dragon Man is not like the others, though. Not like Beast, Funny Man, or my two sisters in arms. He will not take Them from me. He does not turn away from me, my dead things, or my willingness to spread the Blessings of Ushnish or revel in them for months. He said not a word of my scale rot until the fifth month when I gave him the Gift of Choice. He chose to see me without my scales falling from my body. I ask my Lord if it is well to give this Gift. He does not tell me no, but I sense that perhaps he is not pleased. He has been stingy in gifting me with disease as of late. I fear this is a punishment.

The Dragon Man.. he gave me a ram skeleton; it was so beautiful! No one has ever given me such a thing! Dead bugs, surely, a dead puppy even. My dear friend Qij was so kind to give me Fluffy... The ram does not move as my Dead Eye does. My lovely Dead Eye: He is the best of my things, yes. He moves with a grace that I could never have despite my lessons in sarhhtha, and he gives me the most incredible gifts at times. My other things, they are wondrous to have. They will never leave me, not like my--

Dragon Man might leave. He might -- he would -- he will leave if he finds out, yes. Ynerkae never meant for this, maybe. Yes. Ynerkae wanted this, wanted me to help him fix his mother. She has to be brought back. She needs a body. He went away to learn the magics. He will know what to do with the pieces I have for him. It is nearly complete! Nearly ready.. But will it be ready for his return? Will he turn to me when it is ready? Parts do not hold forever, no.

I love this imploded mountain island, but it is not very forgiving to those who worship Ushnish as I do. So many stairs. I saw an old lady on the street. She sings to disgusting birds. They follow her and eat food she throws at them. Disgusting. I wish I could take her parts. They are not so worn out, I think.

Ahh, another cup now, yes, and perhaps, then, blissful nothingness for a time.

OOC: I'm pretty okay if anyone in Aesry Surlaenis'a claims to have found this note and wishes to roleplay some stuff.

---
Inauri