a sealed parchment sent to Misdeliv of M'riss 08/15/2008 09:14 PM CDT
A lugubrious shadow servant enters the room carrying a yellowed parchment, sealed with black sealing wax, the letter ?'S'? is formed within the wax.

Misdeliv,

At your earliest convenience, may we meet regarding my commission as Ambassador from M?riss to Qi. There are some, in the Therengia area, who believe my commission a fraud or terminated. I need your advisement in this matter as well as others.

By my hand on this day, the 14th day of Moliko, 391years, 253 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer,

Shellwind

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Socrates
Re: a sealed parchment sent to Misdeliv of M'riss 08/17/2008 08:41 AM CDT
Shellwind,

I am going to be as polite as possible here. If I were you yes I would consider your commission as Ambassador null and void. Your only job as an ambassador was to represent M'riss within the province of Qi. In that you did fine in the beginning but then you choose to back an individual who was NOT Rissan nor allied with M'riss in anyway. Who then later was found out to be a Necromancer. I would consider what you have done a much more heinous act than killing some snot nosed militia member who out right threatened your family if you didn't do that the group wanted them to do.

You've served M'riss well in the beginning but to back Veyne was to fall from grace and even if your commission remains intact noone will ever take you seriously as an Ambassador again. I know I a fellow Rissan wouldn't.

I give this advice to you as a friend. If your commission is not forfeit I would resign.

Lancel

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
-Thucydides

http://RissanMerchant.homelinux.net:8888