Qi 08/13/2008 07:03 PM CDT
Qi is killing me on events and rp. Anyone have any ideas for a player-made event that they'd like to share?

Tourney, game of tag...yelling match...tea party? I can't promise I'll participate if it's too nancilicious...but I'll front whatever money is needed and provide a bad girl for pinata duty if it requires.

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1
Re: Qi 08/14/2008 07:54 AM CDT
Welcome to the monotonous hell that is the islands (outside of Ratha I guess?)

We all had to suffer through it to reach the top and most have to stay there to continue to remain at the top :( Stupid armadillos

- Galren

>>The Rippentropps are a mysterious collective of well-known individuals whose primary charge is to initiate the advancing task of not stopping.
Re: Qi 08/14/2008 08:55 AM CDT
I don't know if this will work in Prime or not- But presently in Plat I am very quietly setting up a 'treasure' hunt...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Qi 08/14/2008 01:33 PM CDT
It's probably been 2+ years since I've seen an invasion on M'riss. One shoting mammoths with siege weapons was fun though.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/Sirzason/wmsheet2.jpg

a black panther comes flying into view! it hits the ground, bouncing once before sliding to a stop.
A black panther is stunned!
Re: Qi 08/14/2008 04:38 PM CDT
Treasure hunt. That sounds like a giggle. How would you get around the janitor?

Just give the items to players? Or is more of a scavenger hunt?

Red'

>>That whole anti-stud comment doesn't apply to just the boys here. Girl gamers are just as damaged-goods as the guy-gamers are, they're just a lot more emotionally fragile about the whole thing. ~LOFTONM1
Re: Qi 08/14/2008 05:03 PM CDT
I've been tucking the little items in places that the janitor doesn't bother: On counters and in similar places.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Qi amalgam invasions 10/22/2009 04:04 PM CDT
Just wanted to drop a thanks to the Qi event team for bringing the bone amalgamations to Aesry (and Ratha) the last few days. As a long time resident on Aesry, I've noticed its notably quiet when it comes to current events. I know I speak for a few of us out here, we love seeing the invasions during this event/war. Thanks for making sure us hermits get in on some of the action. Keep it coming.

Lhun
Re: Qi amalgam invasions 10/25/2009 06:35 PM CDT
The amalgam invasions have been VERY entertaining with such a deep array of skills to fight against. ;D

Thank you.

- Simon

You're about to get boxed!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/monkey%20punch/cabosstone/Monkeypunch.jpg
The Rose of Qi'Reshalia 10/18/2010 05:46 PM CDT
Please join the Lorethew Mentor Society on October 22 at 9:00 PM Eastern at the Palm Inn on the third tier of Ratha as they host the Rose of Qi'Reshalia. The Rose is a fashion show/pageant for the ladies of Qi'Reshalia. Contestants will show off two outfits, display a talent and answer a question. Each contestant will be judged in all four of these catagories and the lady with the highest cumulative total will be crowned the Rose of Qi'Reshalia.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.