Items for the next MT 12/08/2020 12:31 PM CST
I know we just finished HE, but for the next event I'd like to see more stackers for crafting materials. I've been searching for a small cloth padding stacker for what seems like forever!
https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Roll_of_small_cloth_padding

Long cord stacker, thread stacker, etc, would all be welcome!

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Items for the next MT 12/08/2020 04:18 PM CST
I'd love to see some versions of stackers that also negate the weight of the stuff stacked in them. For example, I love my potency crystal/infuser stone wallets, and my oil stacker for forging, but they tend to end up being a couple hundred stones once full.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Items for the next MT 12/08/2020 04:32 PM CST
I mean...put them in the eddy and poof, they're weightless.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: Items for the next MT 12/08/2020 04:52 PM CST
>>I mean..put them in the eddy and poof, their weightless.

While a good solution to addressing anything involving weight, I think having some stackers that don't stack the weight part is still a neat idea (and wouldn't require another item to accomplish similar goals with!).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Items for the next MT 12/10/2020 12:32 PM CST
A duplicated post was hidden

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator