mobile deed-item retrieval 06/19/2019 02:38 AM CDT
I'd love to see an item that would allow your area to, either for a 1-time retrieval or for x-amount of time, act like a Crafting Hall and allow deeds to be retrieved. While it's not the end of the world to go carve my boulders up at a Crafting Hall, it'd be a good QoL item that I'd be interested in picking up via either Simucoin or from one of the Microtrans events.

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: mobile deed-item retrieval 06/19/2019 09:02 AM CDT

Can't you do that with one of these: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Magma-red_wand_capped_with_a_fist-sized_steel_anvil

Or These: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Silver_wand_stained_with_soot

And what about the Urchins? While I haven't used them, if they don't redeem deeds then they should.
Re: mobile deed-item retrieval 06/21/2019 05:19 AM CDT
I knew there were the portable forge wands, but I didn't realize they made the room act like a Crafting Hall too. Since neither of those pages mention that benefit, I didn't think they did...

Adding it to an Urchin task would be great too, but IIRC, they just retrieve stored tools? I haven't used them either, maybe someone else knows?

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: mobile deed-item retrieval 06/21/2019 12:11 PM CDT
Yes the wands create a construct to go grab the materials. I don't think there's any way to use an Urchin, since deeds rely on a deed to tap and there's nothing for the Urchin. Considering the cost of the wands, i wouldn't mind a little extra functionality though.
Re: mobile deed-item retrieval 06/21/2019 04:15 PM CDT
>Yes the wands create a construct to go grab the materials.

Hey, thanks for the heads up on that! If you (or someone else) with a forge wand happens to have it activated and can do a copy/paste of the messaging for when you return a deed, I'd be happy to update those wiki pages so that information is recorded.

~*~ Kythryn ~*~