What if: 05/18/2018 10:25 AM CDT
This is just a What IF type thing for me, that I've thought about as something I would enjoy. Maybe there are others that would too.

What if the invasions had more purpose, for example: the Viggu thing. What if there were 10 children in the manor, that had to be rescued and one could only advance closer to that goal by killing a specific number of orcs. (no clue how many, what would be reasonable?) Like to get the next room, you personally had to kill 10 (or some number).

And are the Orcs flex beasts? so even younger folks could participate for the goal. What if the invasion would only end, after the children (or whatever) had been rescued (or goal accomplished)? Or everyone had killed 10 Orcs, or advanced to the end room.

And what if ranks became 'kills', that kills were the thing that folks worked toward? Like ... you have to kill 500 beasts to get to circle 2?

But what if there was an actual specific goal of each invasion (skirmmish or whatever, thing). Maybe each working toward the Boss ending?

And maybe this has already been done or is being done and I just don't know it.

Vykanthiss

Today's the Day!!
Re: What if: 05/19/2018 10:00 PM CDT
I like that idea! It could easily be turned into a quest!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy