invasions 01/10/2014 06:59 AM CST
Can we do something to get invasions moving again? It seems its faded after hallows eve and such. Whats gonna happen with the elpalzi (spelling) they got the keep and the royal family, but what happens now? Is that it, did I miss the manhunt that followed... did it lead up to hallows eve? It seems to have died off... can we pick it up again?
Re: invasions 01/10/2014 12:07 PM CST
>>Whats gonna happen with the elpalzi (spelling) they got the keep and the royal family, but what happens now? Is that it, did I miss the manhunt that followed... did it lead up to hallows eve? It seems to have died off... can we pick it up again?

The Elpalzi invaded at least once last week. I expect that storyline will pick up again.

For more details, read here: http://wrensnesttavern.com/news/herald/elpalzi-attack-again-after-long-hiatus/
Re: invasions 01/10/2014 03:07 PM CST
I have no proof, but I'd be wary tonight and OR possibly tomorrow night RL eastern time.

Because these are days where more people can be involved. Unless they are doing another big test push at one of those times...

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.