To Baron Gyfford Theren 03/25/2018 10:18 PM CDT
<The following letter is contained within a frost white envelope addressed to BARON GYFFORD THEREN in flowing black script, and sealed with a midnight blue wax seal bearing a Gamgweth character. The envelope was discovered within the Great Hall of Theren Keep, blemished with what appeared to be two tiny puncture marks and a smudge resembling the paw print of a small animal.>

Dear Lord Theren,

I have no doubt your Grace has heard of the miraculous occurrence that took place before all assembled in the town hall of Riverhaven. Though a citizen of Zoluren, and man of little consequence, I beseech your Grace to please consider writing or pronouncing your support of the proposed attempt to cleanse Maelshyve's Fortress. As the ruler of Therengia, your explicit sanction of this virtuous undertaking would embolden your citizens and allies, and perhaps move the spirits of those who, out of loyalty to your Grace, have thus far not committed to the enterprise.

It is beyond doubt that many of your citizens – proud men and women of the Order of the Dragon Shield and the Theren Guard – hold you in the highest regard. Many of your other allies, who, like myself, have fought and bled and died to defend your lands and people, also look to you for leadership and inspiration. In turn, it is fitting that you look to the Immortals – who rule and care for our plane, as you rule and care for Therengia – for your own guidance and support, and they can provide no clearer sign of their favor.

Please join with our immortal protectors in supporting this sacred mission to cleanse Zaulfung. Your words may yet determine whether our bold endeavor should succeed or fail, and, even if the worst should come to pass, and Maelshyve's pestilence yet remain, you will have shown your dedication to the Immortals, and to those who fight for you and your lands.

May the Immortals ever watch over you and House Theren.

Sincerely,

Tirost Armagna
Poet of the Tavern Troupe, and Warrior Mage of Zoluren