A Missive Penned to High Priestess Tallis 02/10/2018 05:35 PM CST
To the Honorable High Priestess Tallis,

I pen this missive to you to report the proceedings of the lecture on the dangers of Necromancy held within Shard's Temple of Light.

As this is a volatile subject matter, and knowing that such a congregation would likely invite violent attention from dangerous heretics, I prepared a selection of supporters to respond to disturbances and to keep the peace. While they quelled most rebellious activity with alacrity and poise, it is with deepest regret that I must inform your Grace that an un-involved guest was killed in the fusillade. The individual was swiftly tended to with Empathic aid and, by the grace of the Gods, returned to life.

The remainder of the lecture proceeded mainly without incident save for some troubling commentary from a few attendees, who shall be watched and investigated anon.

I am prepared to take full responsibility for the incident and will make whatever reparations are required. Your Holiness has my most solemn vow that any such situations shall be contained before reaching the point of crisis again.

As always, I am ever at hand, should my immediate presence be required. May Eluned bless you with peace and may Drogor smite the enemies of the righteous.

Hisakna'hhs'Izzu'hhr,
Whiteburn