Crystal Vanguard Third Anniversary Scavenger Hunt and Auction this weekend! 05/05/2016 02:07 AM CDT
Calling all hunters, seekers, scavengers, or people interested in winning stuff!

The Glorious Lord Rekave Diebo and the Crystal Vanguard of Ilithi will be having an extra exciting scavenger hunt in Shard this coming Saturday, May the 7th at 7pm Eastern. Participants will have to scour high and low inside and outside of the Crystal City of Shard to retrieve a variety of items and bring them back to Triage just south of Shard's Eastern gate.

Prizes will be tiered as follows:
5 points - a shiny scavenger's badge
10 points - a limited edition Ilithian siegery figurine
15 points - a pick from our prize bag for the first seven to return (Possible prizes include silversteel, treasure maps, siegery sets, a glaes broadsword, khor'vela spiritwood chair, festival mask, and tons more rare and expensive loot!)
Check out our whole prize bag here! http://tinyurl.com/CVprizes

Groups are not allowed or will only be allowed to turn in one prize bag. One half hour will be allowed for scavengers to search and retrieve as many items from their lists as possible. Make sure to bring your armor!

Following the conclusion of the scavenger hunt, the Ilithi Militia will have an auction at the Trader's Guild in Crossing. There will be a complete Shard Sparklecow siegery set, a kitten in a lovely diorama, critter catching urn, more treasure maps, roar helm, war horn, lots of pulzones and quads, serpent earcuff, and tons more going up on the block. Join us at 10pm Eastern to get in on this opportunity for some great stuff!

Scavenger hunters will get the chance to take some of these items so this is only a potential list, but you can check most of the auction items here! http://tinyurl.com/CVAuctionList

Hope to see you there!

Mistanna Redivas
Scribe of the Crystal Vanguard
Re: Crystal Vanguard Third Anniversary Scavenger Hunt and Auction this weekend! 05/11/2016 03:14 PM CDT
Here is a record of the Hunt! Lots of thanks to Rekave and everyone else who gave help and support to make this happen!

Scavenger's List

1 point

a snifter of Rekave's ridiculously refined brandy
a glass of Duph's stout (removed from list and given free point)
some soft leather-soled slippers
a bowl of lotus seed soup
a slice of almond wreath pastry
some coconut-cream chocolates (removed from list and given free point)
a suede gem pouch
a bowl of spicy curry on jasmine rice
a sprig of white lilac
a mug of spiced Elothean tea
some baked cheese twists

2 points

a resplendent sunburst lotus (or unblemished or pallid)
a purple meadow thistle

Tathalus 6 points
Cindre 6 points
Vivikka 7 points
Marssi 9 points
Kazmous 10 points
Khaelyn 10 points
Navesi 12 points
Ephic 15 points
Miskton 15 points

Prizes

1st Tier

tap: A golden scavenger's badge etched with "Ooh Shiny!"
Look: A brilliant mirror finish emphasizes the boldly acid-etched script scrawled across the diamond-shaped badge. A delicate lotus of inlaid white and rose gold blooms across the top portion with tiny opal dewdrops clinging to its petals.
Read: Crystal Vanguard Third Anniversary - Ilithi Scavenger Hunt

2nd Tier

Tap: a miniature Undershard Scavenger sporting a dapper black felt derby hat
Look: Armed with a charming smile and well-patched overcoat, this fellow appears at first glance to be nothing more than a friendly merchant. One hand rests on his bulging shoulder satchel as if to ensure that all of its contents are safely intact while his eyes seem to shift with a gleam of avarice, betraying his otherwise affable nature.

Grand Prizes

Miskton: a massive steel-banded stein slathered with flame-hued glitter

Ephic: a bone white spiritwood folding chair inlaid with shards of swirling charoite

Great and Glorious Scavenger Hunt Leader Rekave just arrived.

Rekave drops a donation chest.

You beam at Rekave!

Rekave says, "Hello."

You say, "Oooh."

You exclaim, "How wonderful!"

Rekave says, "The Ferdahl agreed to a chest being added here."

Dianelle exclaims, "Oh!"
>
Ephic says, "Still can't do that bowing thing right."

Dianelle says to Rekave, "I love you so much right now."

(People proceed to take items that are not weapons or armor from the weapons rack and put them in the donation chest.)

Miskton says, "Hmm. Shame that a cane won't fit on the donation rack. It's a weapon I can actually make that someone might find worth using."

Dianelle asks, "Try in the chest?"

Miskton says, "Too long for either of them."
>
Dianelle says, "That's unfortunate."

You say, "I thought they made the rack taller a bit ago."

You hear the voice of a crier nearby yelling, "The Crystal Vanguard of Ilithi celebrate another anniversary with scheduled events. The first is a Scavenger Hunt beginning in an anlas from the Triage Building near the Eastern Gate!"
>
Ephic says, "Now we need to add a solarium..for recooperating."

Ephic says, "Nah not pallets, need reclining chairs."
>
Navesi says, "Excellent, thank you."

Dianelle says, "I will say in the museum is a room I use for my office, it has lovely tall windows, a comfy armchair and a fireplace."

Dianelle says, "That might suit recovery."

You say to Dianelle, "There we are, much more organized."

Ephic says to Dianelle, "But then you'd have people in your office."

Dianelle says to Ephic, "I tend to be here more anyway."

Khaelyn says, "Yay."
>
Navesi says to Miskton, "You are ever a curiosity."

Miskton says to Navesi, "The bottle is a bit overly elaborate, but the root beer and rum in it are both quite good."
>
Khaelyn asks, "Am I late?"
>
You say, "Not at all."

Khaelyn says, "I've a horrible sense of time."

Navesi asks, "Beer and rum together? Who thought of that?"

Cindre says, "Thank you."
>
Ephic says to Cindre, "Extra fizzy."

Ephic asks, "Anyone else want a root beer?"
>
Miskton says to Navesi, "I'm not sure. But the spiced rum goes well with the spice in the root beer."

Khaelyn asks, "So will there be groups, or?"
>
Navesi says to Ephic, "I must try this."

You say, "No groups, preferably. Any groups will only be able to turn in one bag between them."
>
Navesi says, "Wow. That's... something else."

Rekave says, "Since we're still waiting to begin, I'll be back in a moment."

Navesi says to Ephic, "I like it. Maybe it'll give me the kick I need to find my way around for this hunt."

Navesi asks, "What is this?"
>
Ephic says to Navesi, "Maybe that will slow you back down."

Navesi says, "Hmmm."
>
Navesi says, "Curiosity wins."
>
Navesi says, "Delicious, though a bit sweet. You have a bit of a sweet tooth, sir."
>
Ephic says to Navesi, "I dont eat em."
>
You hear your mental voice echo, "We'll be starting the scavenger hunt soon! You don't want to be late to grab the list and get started on your search! Join us in the building just south of Shard's East Gate, via the moongate infront of the Crossing Empath, or ask me for a summon. There's not much time left before we start!"

Ephic says to Navesi, "I was told I have to give chocolate to people I raise to make em feel better."
>
Navesi says, "Well then you have a generous soul."
>
Navesi says, "My advice though. Give out a bitter drink with a sweet cake like that."
>
Dianelle says to Navesi, "I met your brother."
>
Navesi asks Dianelle, "Oh?"

You say, "Oh, pardon a roi, I want to swap beams."
>
Navesi says, "I apologize in advance."
>
Dianelle says, "He's really rather fun."

Navesi says, "Well... yes, he can be that too."
>
Cindre says, "At least I jumped into the right moon gate to get here."
>
Dianelle nods to Cindre.
>
Navesi says, "It seems you got along well. I'm glad."

Khaelyn says, "I'm so nervous."
>
Rekave asks you, "How much needs to be gone over?"

Dianelle says to Khaelyn, "Just have fun. That's the important part."
>
You say, "Not a whole lot, just the starting rules. Some seem to have seen that it doesn't start for 20 more roi though."
>
Khaelyn says, "Poor sense of direction, if I get lost, you might have to add me to the list of things to find."

Ephic says to Khaelyn, "Only if we get bonus points."

Rekave says, "We wanted to make sure as many people that want to play have the same start time."

Vivikka says, "Thank you."

You say, "Quite gladly."

Rekave asks you, "How long is that open?"
>
You say to Rekave, "I can keep it open for awhile by cycling it."

Navesi says, "Forever. She is legendary."
>
Great and Glorious Scavenger Hunt Leader Rekave went through a red Moongate.

Dianelle says, "Silly."

Vivikka says, "Weee."
>
Binu says, "I saw you peering."

Wanie says, "Just in time too."

Dianelle asks, "Are you going to play with us?"
>
Your mind hears Ephic thinking, "Rekave is on the loose in Crossing, beware!"

Your mind hears Rekave thinking, "{faintly}" "Greetings Zoluren. There is a Moongate near your... bank that leads to the Crystal Vanguard's Scavenger Hunt, should any wish to join in the fun."

Vivikka asks, "Where do we get the list?"
>
Binu says, "I was just heading to go hunt."
>
Dianelle says, "Well, this is a hunt."
>
Binu says, "You all have fun."
>
Dianelle says, "Just a different kind."

Great and Glorious Scavenger Hunt Leader Rekave came through a red Moongate.

Dianelle says, "I love that he goes and advertises for us."

Khaelyn quietly says to Tathalus, "Hey you."

Tathalus says to Khaelyn, "Hey stranger."

Rekave says, "We're close enough to start time, so firstly, welcome, and thank you for joining us."

You hear your mental voice echo, "We're about to go over the rules for the Scavenger Hunt, let me know if you're on the way!"

Rekave says, "I'm Rekave, as some of you know, and in celebration of yet another anniversary, we're hosting a scavenger hunt. It shouldn't be difficult, but we've tiered a few prizes anyway, to give those that finish first, a little something special."

Marssi exclaims, "Hi!"

Khaelyn exclaims to Marssi, "Hi!"

Rekave says, "Within these boxes, are backpacks that contain lists. The list tells you everything you need to bring back and what the point value is."

Rekave says, "All but a few items are worth one point each. The bigger point items might be harder to find."

Rekave says, "If you bring back at least five points worth of items back, you get a nice badge. Second tier is 10 points and enables you to get a unique siegery figure."

Navesi asks, "Is it a Rekave figure?"
>
Rekave says, "And finally, the first seven people to bring back ALL the items (that's 15 points) gets to pick from our prize pool that's being used for the auction later on tonight."
>
Khaelyn asks, "Unique huh?"
>
Rekave says to Navesi, "Not this time."

Rekave says, "Each item only counts once, and if after turn in, you want to keep the backpack, that's fine. They're not terribly special."

Rekave asks, "Any questions before we start?"
>
Ephic asks, "Are the lists identical?"
>
Khaelyn says to Ephic, "Good question."

You say, "I do have a few additional rules, but I'm sorry I'll be back in just a roi."

Rekave says, "Most things you'll find within Shard herself."
>
Rekave says, "Likely."
>
Navesi asks, "Might we have to go into dangerous zones?"

You say, "Aye, please wear your armor."

Cindre says, "If I were to leave this room, there would be THINGS wearing MY armor."

Ephic says, "Any of the things on the list that cost money."
>
You say, "The remainder of the rules... we would prefer if people searched solo, but if you must travel in a group, the group may only turn in one bag. Not one bag per person."
>
Rekave says, "Mistanna, who made our list, confirms all items are free."

Khaelyn says, "Just remember, if I get lost, come find me."

You ask, "Once we begin, there will only be one anlas to complete your searching. Is everyone wearing gweths to hear the call to return?"
>
Cindre says, "If you get lost, we are all doomed."
>
Ephic says to Khaelyn, "Only if you're on my list."

Khaelyn says to Rekave, "It's the blonde hair."
>
Navesi asks, "Only one anlas?"

You say, "If you do get lost, just let me know and I can bring you back here so you can resume your search."

You gesture.
A brief wave of disorientation washes outward as reality itself tears wide open, forming a rogue Moongate tinged with screaming, razor-edged shadows.
You are stunned!
A sudden shout of "The woman's dangerous!" heralds a nearby citizen to run for the guards. It won't be long before the The City of Shard authorities will try to bring you in for endangering the public.

A voidspawn emerges from the screaming Moongate.

* A voidspawn charges at you. You fail to evade.
The body lands a very heavy hit to your left arm.
[You're hurt, very badly balanced with opponent overwhelming you.]

Navesi cuts the air with a piercing whistle!

A voidspawn steps back from you, looking distracted.

Rekave gazes off into the distance.

A wave of wild teleportational energy erupts from the screaming gate and washes over you! The assault is maliciously short of complete obliteration, granting you a few seconds of awareness as your body is torn apart.

Khaelyn says, "Oh."

Navesi says, "Ah, well."

Khaelyn says, "Oh my."

You say, "Bother. The moon set. I'm sorry."

Rekave says, "Well, we're off to an interesting start."

Dianelle says, "Darn it."

Khaelyn says, "That did not go according to plan it seems."

A guard approaches and says to you, "Mistanna, you've been pardoned in The City of Shard."

Vivikka says, "I tried to drag ya."

Sendithu says to you, "You zigged. Next time, you should zag."

Navesi says, "I told you, she's legendary. She had that gate open even with no moon."

Khaelyn says, "I think I'm stepping in her."

You ask, "Well at least we're already in Triage?"

Khaelyn says, "Ewww."

Dianelle says, "It is the best place for it."

You sigh softly, an eerie sound that rouses the fears of the superstitious.

As Ephic intones a quiet prayer to Urrem'tier, his hands begin to glow faintly silver. He extends a glowing hand towards your body.

You stretch your arms. Feels great!

Cindre exclaims, "Gosh.. wish I could help!"

Sendithu asks Marssi, "Are you scavenging or did you come to teach me first aid today?"

Navesi says, "We have some fine healers and clerics here, I see."

Hebion says, "It is the best place if you have to die."

Marssi exclaims, "I think I will hunt, although I am better at being lost!"

Rekave says, "Well. Um."

You blush a bright red color.

Ephic says, "Moving on..."

Rekave asks you, "Should we start?"

You nod at Rekave, in complete agreement with his views.

You grin sheepishly.

Rekave drops a pile of boxes.

You ask, "Did anyone have any questions?"

(Everyone grabs a scavenger's pack from a pile of boxes!)

Rekave says, "Do GET BOX to grab your starter gear."

Rekave says, "Good luck everyone."

Navesi asks, "Can we go?"

You exclaim, "Once you've got your bag and list, head on out!"

(Everyone heads out)

Your mind hears Rekave thinking, "The Hunt has begun. Good luck scavengers!"

Cindre exclaims, "Good luck everyone!"

Sendithu says to Rekave, "Your sister was not nearly as bovine as you let on, Commander."

Rekave laughs!

You cover your mouth with your hand.

Rekave says, "You don't live with her."

Sendithu says, "This is true."

Cindre says, "I am not not leaving this room."
>
Hebion asks Cindre, "Would you like to go search?"

Hebion says, "I can mostly guarantee you won't die, too much."

Rekave says, "If you do die, we'll send a rescue out."

Hebion says, "Unless you try to take me back to have tea with Wyverns, they aren't exactly fond after last time."

Hebion moves into position to cover Cindre from harm.

Cindre says, "I'm willing to try... but.. I know I am going to get lost."

Hebion says, "Oh, I'll let you get lost, until it's time to return."

You exclaim to Cindre, "Best of luck ma'dam!"

Cindre says, "This is my first outside the Crossing."
>
Cindre says, "Here we go."

You say, "Poor lass, I know it's easy to get turned around when you aren't used to the city."

You say to Rekave, "Well, something always has to go wrong! So if that was it, I'm pretty okay with it."

Sendithu says, "Crossing is far more confusing. Even Leucius could navigate Shard...one extra loop, at times, but he got there eventually."

Rekave says, "There's a reason I didn't wander far from the gate in Zoluren."

Rekave says, "Terribly organized, poorly zoned city."
>
Sendithu says, "Several."

Rekave says, "Should be demolished and rebuilt, except maybe that temple. That was rather nice to see."

Sendithu says, "Then there are the people...the manure piles...though sometimes those are the same thing."

Sendithu says, "The Temple is amazing."

Sendithu says, "Liuri used to show me around there quite a bit."

You hear your mental voice echo, "Scavengers! Please do not worry about retrieving the Duph's Stout or the coconut chocolates. This is my error, apologies."

Rekave asks, "Ah, the Inquisitioner?"

Rekave says, "He seems a nice sort. I met him just the other night."

Sendithu says, "He is a good man. We were married for a long time."

Sendithu says, "Before he went all Therengian, of course."

Rekave says, "The Therens have a way of adjusting attitudes that I never quite saw eye to eye with."

Sendithu says, "In truth, I encouraged him to accept Trigomas' offer and serve as his House Cleric. I thought he could do some good there."

You say, "I've know a few good sorts, Liuri has always been kind and respectable, at least that I have seen. I don't think I knew him while he was still here in Shard."

Rekave says, "I almost feel like that would be a waste of his talents, but this why I'm a Paladin and not a head Cleric somewhere."

Sendithu says, "Sadly, the pigheaded nature up there is a bit more difficult to mold and shape than we anticipated. I grew tired of the game and came back south, he kept advancing through their court."

Sendithu says to you, "We actually met just before we were hired to serve the Tower."

Rekave says, "How progressive of them, to accept a Prydaen so highly in the ranks."
>
Sendithu says, "We being Liuri and me, I mean."

Rekave says, "You wouldn't think them so progressive, seeing the rest of their forces."

Sendithu says, "He has a way about him, people tend to look past that anti-Prydaen thing that they have for whatever reason."

Your mind hears Ikrin thinking, "{faintly}" "people must be getting drunker"

Your mind hears Kleigh thinking, "{faintly}" "I wish I was getting drunker"

Sendithu says, "I think my presence irritated them quite a bit, they were relieved when we divorced."

Your mind hears Rekave thinking, "You should have come to visit us! Ilithi always has alcohol to spare."

Sendithu says, "Not that any of them had the fortitude to say so directly."
>
Your mind hears Kleigh thinking, "{faintly}" "Next time!"

Your mind hears Isharon thinking, "{faintly}" "An anlas late and a Dokora short, I'm afraid."

You say, "He and Erieck are some of the few that can still make me feel welcome up there. You'd think after a decade I would feel less awkward..."

Sendithu says, "Erieck is a doll."

Sendithu says, "Aaiyaah as well. If you can catch him."

You say, "I think we'd met at some function once."

Sendithu says, "There are still some decent people up there. Islands in a sea of misery, alas."

Rekave says, "I don't believe I've met any of them."

Sendithu says, "Pity. Aaiyaah is a lot of fun. Paladin. I have known him for far longer than I care to count."

You say, "I think most don't often attend the formal functions, I see some friendly folks sitting about and training sometimes."

Rekave says, "Being an Elf, I didn't think the years mattered terribly much to you."

Sendithu says, "We feel the weight all the more strongly, despite how little it shows on our faces."

Rekave says, "That's a deeply understandable statement."

Miskton says, "Ended up with an extra lotus, but I believe I've found everything."

Rekave says to you, "We might want to extend the hunt time a bit, considering the number of items? Perhaps a second anlas? That should still give time for everyone travel north for the auction after."
>
Rekave asks, "Thoughts?"

Miskton says, "I've seen a number of those at one time or another, which helped. Even if I didn't remember exactly where, a few likely places to check jumped to mind."

You say, "I think that sounds like a good idea."

Rekave asks Tathalus, "Are you bringing back a pack to check?"

Tathalus says, "Sadly I have to jet, so was wanting to see if I was good enough to geta badge."

Rekave exclaims, "Perhaps!"

You say to Miskton, "Congratulations sir. We'll be presenting prizes at the end."

You say, "We're giving out two free points so it's quite likely."

Rekave says, "Hmm.."

Tathalus says, "Why? I found the Stout."

Rekave exclaims, "You have enough!"

You say, "Because I realized that location was for citizens only and would not be very fair."

Rekave drops some first tier prizes.

Rekave says, "Both of you may get a prize from here.."

Ephic says, "Oh well, can't find the slippers."

Ephic asks, "Who I give the pack to?"

Tathalus exclaims, "Yay!"

Rekave drops some second tier winnings.

You say, "Are you sure you don't want to keep looking? We're thinking of extending the time."
>
Rekave says, "And Miskton, you may grab from this one."

Khaelyn asks, "Did I come in last?"

Tathalus exclaims, "Safe paths!"

You say, "Not at all."

Miskton says, "Very nice."

You ask Khaelyn, "We're thinking of extending the time, have you finished searching?"
>
Khaelyn asks, "I guess all the brandy is gone?"

You say, "Nope should be lots of brandy still there."

Rekave says, "Maybe from here, but it's offered somewhere else."

Khaelyn says to you, "My feet hurt."

Khaelyn says, "Ok."

You say, "Aw."

You hear your mental voice echo, "Scavengers, we're going to extend the searching time! You have another whole anlas to find the items on your list!"

Rekave says, "It's not too late to join in, if you wish."

Rileos says, "Nah, I'm far too lazy for that."

You hear your mental voice echo, "As an added bonus, I will give you a very vague hint on the slippers. This is probably the most likely place in Ilithi you'll want to adhere to proper manners and take off your shoes."

Sendithu exclaims, "Oh oh I know!"

Rekave asks Sendithu, "Didn't want to play in the hunt with the others?"

Sendithu says, "I used to keep slippers in my bag just in case."

Sendithu says to Rekave, "I prefer hunting something with a pulse."

Rileos says, "That ain't a bad idea."

Rekave says to Sendithu, "I.. uh. Well, I'm sure that says a lot about your marriage."

You say to Vivikka, "You have a whole 'nother anlas to hunt if you like."

Vivikka says, "Im so lost here."

Sendithu says to Rekave, "Samsaren has a very strong heart rate, yes."

Rekave asks Vivikka, "Within the city?"

Rekave says to Sendithu, "Aaahh I, um, well."

Rekave clears his throat.

Sendithu says to Rekave, "You of all people ought to be familiar with the legendary Paladin stamina."

You say, "Gotta love paladins."

Rekave gazes at his fingernails.
>
Rekave gets an elegant silk fan batiked with a vibrant golden lion from inside his sleeve.
>
Rekave snaps his silk fan open with a smooth motion.

Rekave waves his silk fan in front of his face with a gentle fluttering motion.

You laugh softly, trying to hide your amusement.

Rekave casually observes the area.
>
Sendithu grins crookedly.
>
Miskton grins.

You ask Ephic, "Are you sure you want to turn it in?"

Ephic asks, "Two items were taken off right?"

You say to Ephic, "Just one roi."

You say, "Oh there's five points."

Khaelyn says, "I did not find slippers."

You say to Khaelyn, "One roi, counting Ephic's."

Khaelyn says, "Of course."

Ephic says, "Oh."

Ephic says, "Put em in wrong bag."

Rekave snaps his silk fan shut with a smooth motion.
>
Rekave puts his fan in his sleeve.

Ephic asks, "Lilac in there?"

Ephic says, "Might of grabbed two."

You ask, "Aye. Did you still want to try to find the thistle and the lotus?"

Ephic asks, "They're not in there?"

(Disconnected)

Rekave says, "She went out to go look more I think."

You say, "Ah good."

Rekave says to you, "I just had an idea for a next anniversary event game."

Rekave says to you, "We stage people around the city that must be found. Each has a riddle and if complete, will give you the name of the next person to find."

Rekave says, "Complete the gambit to get prizes."

You say, "Oooh."
>
Rileos says, "That sounds really good, actually."

Rileos says, "Have the riddles get harder through the path."

Rekave nods.

Rekave says, "For some easy starter ones, maybe have one or two people that ask you to bring them something from within the city."

Rekave says, "A half-way point will let you collect one prize, perhaps? So there's some reward for those that cannot make it all the way through."

You say, "Maybe some of the riddles can be hints for where to find the next person."

Rekave asks, "Or is that babying them too much?"

Rileos says to Rekave, "Keep the good prizes for the endgame."

Rekave nods at Rileos, obviously agreeing with his views.
>
Rileos says to Rekave, "Just somethin that says 'thanks for playin' ain't babyin."

Rekave says, "Fair."

Rileos says, "If you could find a dozen, or so, yeah. Give em somethin halfway through, then say, the last three all carry good prizes."

Khaelyn says, "No luck on the slippers."

You say, "Aw well, it was a very good effort."

Rekave says, "Oh. You must be invisible. You have another.. fifteen roisaen about."
>
Sendithu says to Rekave, "See? I am not even helping them cheat. Gold star for me."

You say to Khaelyn, "Would you like to still try to find the lotus and thistle? Those are the two you need armor for, as your hint."

You say, "Or to just run very fast."

You exclaim, "Ten points!"

Khaelyn says, "Yay me."

Rekave says, "Nice! You'll get to pick from both the prizes and the winnings."

Khaelyn asks, "I should wait for the others to return?"

Rekave says, "You don't have to, no."

Khaelyn exclaims, "Shiny!"

Khaelyn exclaims, "I love it!"

Rekave says to Khaelyn, "Congrats, and thank you for joining us and playing."

Cindre says, "Bam."

Cindre exclaims, "Thank you for the tour!"

Hebion says, "You did well."

Rekave says to Hebion, "Thank you for hosting our visitor."

Cindre asks, "Who wants this barely filled pack?"

Hebion says to Rekave, "You are welcome, she did well learning to navigate the fair city."

Rekave says, "I'll count you out."

Hebion says to Sendithu, "Thank you for teaching."

Cindre says, "I started to relax once I noticed there weren't critters trying to kill me at every turn."

You say, "That's a pretty thistle."

Rekave says, "Including the two freebies.. that puts you at seven points. You've earned enough for the first tier prize."
>
Khaelyn says, "This was so much fun."

Ephic says, "Hope its the one you want, it hurt when I picked it."

You ask, "It still counts! Where did you find it?"

Ephic says, "Around some dangerous beasties."
>
Cindre exclaims, "Oooh, shiny!"

You say, "Sounds right."

You exclaim to Ephic, "Fifteen points!"

Ephic says, "Well not dangerous to me."

Cindre says, "Wow."

Khaelyn says to Ephic, "Well done."
>
Ephic asks, "So I didn't forget anything this time?"

You ask Ephic, "Did you already tell me what you wanted before?"

Ephic says, "Chair."

You say, "I'm holding the big prizes till the end."

Ephic asks, "Someone else already want it?"

You say, "But now you've a sack of snacks to tide you over."

Ephic asks, "Or I the first?"

Miskton says, "Ah, that's right."
>
Khaelyn says, "The seigery would have been nice, but really, my feet hurt."

Rekave asks, "Oh, how many points did he have?"

Rekave asks, "Fifteen?"

Rekave says to Ephic, "Brilliant. You grab from the prizes and the winnings."

Ephic says, "Good, since people have been making me do siegery."

You say to Khaelyn, "I am putting one in the siegery prize bag, so maybe you can win one later."

Khaelyn exclaims, "I hope so!"

Your mind hears Rekave thinking, "Scavenger hunters, you have eight roisaen remaining!"

You hear your mental voice echo, "Scavengers, less than 10 minutes left to finish up your hunting!"

You say, "That leaves... Kazmous, Marssi and Navesi out on the field... unless I missed someone."

You say, "Which is possible."

Cindre says, "I bet I won the "Barely Tried" category."

You say to Cindre, "That would be the gentleman that had to leave early."

Cindre says, "I had fun though, scared as I was to accidentally drop Mr. Hebion in a hole somewhere."

You say to Hebion, "Thanks very much for helping out."

Khaelyn says to Cindre, "I have a horrible sense of direction, I get lost in a one room house."
>
Hebion says, "I'm pretty good at getting myself out of holes."

Rekave says to you, "I suppose it was a risk to run this game so close to dark."

Cindre says, "If I had something to give him, I'd force a tip into his pockets."

Ephic says, "I definitely went thud into a gate or three."

Hebion says to Cindre, "Your thanks was more than enough."

Cindre says, "I was trying to figure out where the thistle was."
>
Rekave says, "Better than going thud on your face in front of a crowd."

Rekave sighs.

Ephic says to Rekave, "I do plenty of that too."

Khaelyn says to you, "So much fun, thank you."

You exclaim to Khaelyn, "I'm glad you enjoyed it!"
>
Ephic puts on a golden scavenger's badge etched with "Ooh Shiny!".

Rekave asks, "I think we still have four hunters out?"

You say, "Three or four."

Cindre asks, "When we are all done, will the Mage be moon gating us out? Or is she gonna blow herself up again?"
>
You hear your mental voice echo, "Two roi left hunters!"

(Cindre is entirely innocent and stuff and all that.)

You hear the voice of Cindre exclaim, "Didnt do it!"

Marssi says, "I have a few things, but not all of them."

Khaelyn says to Marssi, "I did not find slippers."

Marssi says, "I didn't either."

Kazmous says, "I fail at navigating."
>
Marssi wraps her arm around Khaelyn's shoulder in a friendly hug.

Rekave says, "I or Mistanna can take packs to count out the hunters."
>
Sendithu says, "I have to be off."

Your mind hears Teloak thinking, "{faintly}" "Time hunts for us all... there is no escape, there is little in evading, when your time is up, smile politely and walk with head held high knowing you have done all you could with the time you were given"

Sendithu says, "Thank you for not drooling on yourselves. Class."

Navesi asks, "Should I give the pack over?"
>
Your mind hears Vivikka thinking, "I can smell the stupid soup"

You hear your mental voice echo, "Time is up hunters! Please return to Triage!"

Rekave says to Kazmous, "Ten points."

Sendithu says, "A pleasure as always, Commander."

Cindre exclaims, "Grats!"

Khaelyn says to Sendithu, "Take care."

Ephic asks Navesi, "Did the sugar help?"

Ephic exclaims, "Good!"
>
Rekave says to Kazmous, "You can get a prize and a winning."
>
Navesi says, "It did indeed! Helps the brain."

You ask, "Okay who's bag can I take?"

Dianelle says, "Well. That was rather lonely."
>
Navesi says, "I'm wroth that I didn't get them all though."

Dianelle says to you, "Literally, only the one."

You exclaim to Navesi, "Twelve points!"

You say to Dianelle, "Ephic found some different thistle, I still counted it."

Rekave exclaims to Marssi, "Nine points!"

Dianelle says, "That's like.. awful."

Navesi says, "I found two kinds of white lilac."
>
Marssi exclaims, "So close!"

Rekave exclaims to Marssi, "You get to grab from the prizes, still!"
>
Ephic says to you, "Probably same type, mine was just a little bloody."

Marssi exclaims, "One more for second tier!"

Marssi exclaims, "Thank you!"

Navesi asks you, "So is that enough for a prize?"

You say to Navesi, "Both the prize and the winning."

Rekave says, "Nice."

Navesi asks, "Winning?"

Miskton says, "I forgot how good these twists are, too. I'll have to stock up on some."

Khaelyn says to Miskton, "Those looked good, I didnt think to get extra."

Navesi says, "Ooh, a hat."

Miskton says to Khaelyn, "Well, I've already had all my stuff counted, so no sense letting it go to waste."

You say, "I missed how many points Kazmous got."

Khaelyn exclaims, "Thanks!"

You ask Vivikka, "Did you find anything else?"

Navesi says, "Now someone tell me where the thistle and the soup were."

Vivikka says, "Soup I was sooo close."

You say, "Seven points! Not including the lilac I snuck you."

Cindre says, "I got 6 points I think."

You say to Cindre, "Thank you, I've been trying to keep track."

Navesi says, "I saw so many flowers that were not on the list."

Khaelyn says, "I really did learn a bit about this fine city."

Kazmous says, "I agree, I may have tried to break into a couple houses on accident though."
>
Khaelyn says, "So thank you for that."

Navesi says, "And the cheese twists near drove me mad."

You ask Kazmous, "Sorry I missed it I think, how many points did you get?"

Navesi asks, "Did anyone get them all?"

Kazmous says, "10, I believe."

You exclaim, "Yes!"
>
Rekave whispers, "Marssi - 9 Kazmous - 10 Tathalus - 6 Mistkon - 15 I lost track of any others."

Navesi says, "Very nice."
>
Miskton says, "The slippers took me a while. I knew I had seen them, but it had been ages."
>
Khaelyn says, "Ephic is the over achiever."

Ephic says to Khaelyn, "I just worked hard for a chance to have a comfy place to rest."

Navesi says, "Ahh, the man of treats knows his way to the treats."

Navesi asks, "Where were the two items that got crossed off?"

You say, "Alright! Firstly, thank you all very much for coming out, I hope you had fun. And noone died! Except me."

Ephic asks, "Coconut and stout?"

Khaelyn says, "So much fun."

Navesi asks, "Yes, where were they?"

Cindre exclaims, "I had fun!"
>
Rekave says, "They were in an area only Estate Holders could get to."

You say, "Okay first, I'll go over all the times."

Miskton says, "Vaalrin House, which has limited access."

You nod at Miskton, in complete agreement with his views.

You say, "Aye that was the stout and the coconut chocolates."

You say, "The slippers you can find in the Ferdahl's Antechamber, in the Great Tower."
>
Cindre says, "I tried to get in there, they said.. "Uhm... no."

Marssi says, "I was RIGHT THERE."

You say, "The lotus seed soup was also in the Great Tower, in the Hall of Feasts."

Marssi says, "I'm so unobservant."

You say, "The almond pastry was in the Sitting Room for the Silver Eye."

You say, "The gem pouch you could get from Fatimi's, the local gem shop of course."

Ephic says, "The brandy was on the tablecloth here...at least for me."

Navesi says, "Actually I found two almond pastries."

You say, "The curry on jasmine rice was at the Floating Reed's Banquet hall, and the lilacs in their western gardens."

Khaelyn says, "Im going to take up flower picking."
>
Cindre says, "Bah, I didn't look there for the lilacs."

You say, "The tea was in the House of Waxen Moon's sitting room, and the cheese twists in the House of Silken Strings."

You say, "The thistle, you needed a knife to cut and could be found in the Orchards north of Shard where those adorable little deer, the Prereni, roam."

You say, "And the lotus could be found in the North Western Hall of the Temple of Serenity, up on Wyvern Mountain."

Navesi says, "I almost died. That was not kind."

Hebion says to Navesi, "At least you didn't have to have tea with them."
>
Rekave says to Navesi, "We are glad you did not die."
>
Ephic says to Navesi, "I dont think armor would of helped in a lot of cases."

Miskton says, "The temple really is a lovely place, once you manage to get there."

Khaelyn says, "This was a wonderful break from hunting."
>
Rekave says to Hebion, "Hey now. I only had tea with them once, before the mountain badgers came."

You exclaim, "Alright, we had two people that managed to get fifteen points! Miskton, and Ephic!"

Khaelyn asks, "There is still some time before the auction yes?"

Dianelle says, "Well done."

Marssi exclaims, "Nice job!"

Khaelyn says, "Good job, both of you."

Cindre exclaims, "Yay! Gratis to you both!"
>
Kazmous says, "Congrats."

Khaelyn says to Rekave, "I never have enough coin to partake, but it is fun to watch."

You say, "Miskton has chosen to expand his already impressive bar with a lovely, glittery stein full of cinnamon liqueur."

Cindre says, "I bid 5000 on every item. Some day I am bound to win."

Miskton has accepted your offer and is now holding a massive steel-banded stein slathered with flame-hued glitter.

You say to Miskton, "May it never run dry."

Rekave says to Khaelyn, "I enjoy heckling when I cannot afford the items."

Miskton says, "Didn't manage to get one of these for recovering cows, so I'm glad I had the chance."
>
Miskton says, "Phew, that burns."
>
Cindre asks, "Is that a weapon?"

Khaelyn says to Rekave, "I will stand near you then and help you heckle."

You say to Miskton, "I love the little gold bits floating in it, though they don't add much to the taste, they are fun to watch swirl about, especially the more of it you drink."

Rekave says, "I won't be at this one, I was only hosting this portion of our celebrations."

Khaelyn says, "A pity."
>
Rekave says, "But I hope you manage to enjoy and heckle anyway."

You exclaim, "And our devoted cleric Ephic has chosen this lovely blessed khor'vela wood chair!"
>
Cindre says, "Heckle with a bid of 4999 so I can still win."

Marssi says, "Very nice."

Ephic has accepted your offer and is now holding a bone white spiritwood folding chair inlaid with shards of swirling charoite.
>
Rekave says, "Oh, if anyone missed it, there is now a donation chest here."
>
Rekave points at a donation chest.
>
Navesi says, "Excellent."
>
Khaelyn says, "A wonderful addition."
>
Navesi says, "Her Grace works fast."

You hear your mental voice echo, "Congratulations to our two scavengers that managed to complete their lists! Ephic and Miskton!"

Khaelyn says, "Lets hope people do not fill it with junk."

Rekave says, "If the weapons rack is any indication.."

Rekave says, "They will, and someone will clean it off."

Your mind hears Atazai thinking, "{faintly}" "Excellent work."

Dianelle says, "Yes and yes."

You say, "Everything currently in the chest was on the weapons rack."

Khaelyn asks, "So was there a siegery set that was an option?"

Khaelyn asks, "What was it?"

Marssi exclaims, "Thank you for putting this all together!"

You say, "Two, actually. The undead battlefront set and the Sunfell hub set, though in a mahogany case."

Ephic says, "Time for a nap after all that running around."
>
Cindre exclaims, "That is nice!"

Khaelyn says to Ephic, "You look far too comfortable."

Khaelyn says, "Far too."

You say, "So the auction is going to be in about two anlas."

Khaelyn says, "Oh, I have time to hunt then."
>
Miskton says, "I'm not sure I'll make it to the auction, but this was fun."
>
Ephic says to Khaelyn, "And I'm twice as comfortable as I look...now to find someone to fetch me alcohol and a pipe."
>
Cindre says, "Now, you just need a pool and a fruity drink with an umbrella."

You nod at Khaelyn, in complete agreement with her views.

Khaelyn says, "I do love to swing a broadsword."

You say, "I will be leading a group south here in a few roi, but if you want to go hunt or rest right quick, there should be moons up for summoning come the time it starts."

You say, "Hmm, actually maybe not."

Khaelyn asks, "Where will the auction be held?"

You say, "There's a small gap, but just before it starts, hopefully."

You say, "In Crossing."

Rileos asks, "Oh, we gotta walk back to Crossing?"

You say to Ephic, "I had a lot of people ask me about that chair at the raffles. It's quite lovely! But I find the hassock from Sesi more comfortable."

You say, "No I'll gate."

Khaelyn says, "I hope the moons will be in my favor, it is a long trip from the Boar Clan."

Ephic says to you, "I have one of those too."

You say, "I'll try to pull you over before they set."

Rekave says to you, "I leave this group in your hands now. I hope the auction goes well."

Cindre says, "I'll have to join on that moongate travel.. I'd get lost trying to walk."

Rekave says, "Thank you again to everyone that joined us for this portion."

You say to Rekave, "Thanks so much for all your help and company."
>
Khaelyn says to Rekave, "Thank you again, it was wonderfully fun."
>
Marssi exclaims to Rekave, "It's always a pleasure to see you!"

Miskton exclaims, "Don't know if I'll be able to make it to the auction, but either way I've got some things to take care of for a bit. I had fun, hope everyone else did as well!"
>
Cindre exclaims, "Thank you for hosting us and for the prizes!"
>
Rekave sweeps his hand in front of him in a large arc, fluidly stepping backward and bowing at the same time.

You say to Rekave, "And happy anniversary."

Rekave says to you, "Same to you and all of the Vanguard."

Dianelle says, "Happy happy."

Great and Glorious Scavenger Hunt Leader Rekave swaggers out.