Crystal Vanguard meeting 04/03/2016 02:18 PM CDT
This was a couple of weeks ago now but as I finally got to attend one I wanted to offer a little feedback.

I liked that everyone that came regardless of whether they were known to the usual attendees were pretty much invited to be as involved and active as they wanted to be. Invitations to actually be part of the militia and ongoing events went out to people who attended. At no point did I feel like anyone was being elbowed out or ignored in favor of the established clique.

I enjoyed that Rekave actually made a point of picking on quiet people in the crowd, including strangers, to ask for their specific input on what was being discussed. A lot of the time people don't want to "interrupt" and I think that really goes a long way toward giving outsiders an "in" into a conversation.

The evening as a whole felt very inclusive as do the events that go on around Ilithi in general, so a big kudos to the players and GMs that help make that happen.

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Crystal Vanguard meeting 04/03/2016 04:20 PM CDT
>The evening as a whole felt very inclusive as do the events that go on around Ilithi in general, so a big kudos to the players and GMs that help make that happen.

CV meetings are pretty fun. My main character is not a militia type at all, but she does like attending just to visit, hear any news she may have missed, and count how many outfit changes (ridiculously awesome titles) Rekave is going to go through.