HT cache 12/19/2003 12:07 PM CST
OK I am currently stocking up short hunting spears for the upcomming battles. I will have them availiable for defence groups, or if the commanders need them in some way I will also oblige into giving them as well.

Donlee Marcade
-AmbASSador's lacky
-and still waiting for royalties on the
shag tobacco
My throwing hammmer of not quite
so pain<

Re: HT cache 12/19/2003 01:52 PM CST
Speaking of that, wasn't there a way to throw spears over the barricade in the Sorrow war? I remember it, but I don't remember the command.

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss

Ask me about my Order
AIM: Genneron
Li Tumbra Mir: The Order of the Iron Circle
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/FatherJarle/index.html
Re: HT cache 12/19/2003 03:52 PM CST
I don't remember over the barricade, but you could throw at the unit groups. Thats part of the reason Don and I are all stocked up.

~Ambassador Viptorian Arcinian
Therengian Ambassador to the Court of Ilithi &
Therengian Javelin Toss King

Jeladric says, "And cheer up, this is not a death sentence."
Re: HT cache 12/19/2003 03:54 PM CST
Sure was. You could toss throwns at the enemy units to do damage. I'm pretty sure I remember a very brief time(24 hours at most)that you could throw pretty much anything to do damage, but they fixed that because everyone was killing Elpalzi with foraged grass.
Re: HT cache 12/19/2003 10:33 PM CST
I'll never kill as many Elpazi as I did during that war...sniff Memories, so fond.

Missing In Action,
Fragonrok LMerzson
Soldier of Aesry Surlaenis'a

When birds fly in the right formation, they need only exert half the effort. Even in nature, teamwork results in collective laziness.
Re: HT cache 01/02/2004 08:10 AM CST
>>I'm pretty sure I remember a very brief time(24 hours at most)that you could throw pretty much anything to do damage, but they fixed that because everyone was killing Elpalzi with foraged grass<<

LOL oh man thats rich, yeah i remember that it was hilarious we run two rooms down forage grass and run bay as a huge regiment of folks and "throw grass at elpazai" i think was the command, whoever figured that one out deserved a medal i killed so many of them it was hilarious wish i kept a log of that. but yeah they stopped it right away and we were allowed to throw spears, still think it was "throw spear at elpazai" might be mistaken though

Nimmo "Cabana Boy"

Nimmo brings his cupped hand forward and pulls it back, holds a flat palm above his eyes and then brings his cupped hand forward and pulls it back.
Re: HT cache 01/02/2004 09:53 AM CST
::laugh!:: Those poor epalzi! People were tearing them up with leaves and grass and flowers! Imagine the embarrassment- Death By Daisy!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: HT cache 01/08/2004 08:47 AM CST
You could damage the units that were manning the barricades by throwing the spears at them. It worked to great success down south at the Leth Deriel chokepoint that I'm sure Xheather will remember. We had set up runners carrying back as many javelins I think it was from wolf clan that they could carry. They didn't strike something everytime but a cheer always went up when they did....until they poured burning oil down on the spear chunkers. Man did that smart.

~Lieutenant Ternith Sjomah
Mer'Kresh, Rissan Artillery Corp
____
I have killed people. Don't think it'll bother me to drop your text based character. ~James Cuevas
Re: HT cache 01/08/2004 08:48 AM CST
To clairify, you threw the spear or whatever at the barricade.

~Lieutenant Ternith Sjomah
Mer'Kresh, Rissan Artillery Corp
____
I have killed people. Don't think it'll bother me to drop your text based character. ~James Cuevas