Commanders meeting 12/15/2003 02:09 PM CST
Once your communications and rally points have been established in your homelands, I would like to suggest that we extend outward to establishing these as well between Province Commanders.

I feel one of the greatest challenges we meet as Commanders are to keep the doors of communications open between Commanders and their units. We are only as effective as we are organized. With this in mind, I would like to propose ralley points for runners, persons designated for thoughtcast recieving, and or familiar contact. Please consider the need and neccesity for this to be established between Province Commanders.

Commander Daxlynn from Ilithi
Re: Commanders meeting 12/15/2003 03:27 PM CST
>I feel one of the greatest challenges we meet as Commanders are to keep the doors of communications open between Commanders and their units. We are only as effective as we are organized. With this in mind, I would like to propose ralley points for runners, persons designated for thoughtcast recieving, and or familiar contact. Please consider the need and neccesity for this to be established between Province Commanders.

For those times you don't want the message intercepted or spoke aloud consider a ranger slate and companion. And please refresh yourself on their use if I send my wolf to ya and ask him to wait please make sure and send the slate back with a message so he doesn't sit around till he runs away.

AKA pet him to take item from him read the slate and pet him after erasing and putting your response on it so he brings it back.

Arrys
Re: Commanders meeting 12/15/2003 05:38 PM CST
Great idea Daxlynn. I will pass this along to Anbeth (triage commander) so she can post or otherwise coordinate our rally, aid station and other points of interest.

I have a small support unit that follows the Regiment, so they will always be on the move more than likely unless we end up stationary by force or design.

Congratulations by the way. I look forward to working with you.

Madigan