HE 2022 10/18/2022 01:08 PM CDT
I'm just curious if any information for HE this year has been put out yet. I've looked around and haven't been able to find anything. I'm pretty sure that the last time I played, about four years ago, that at least some info had been released. Thanks in advance!
Re: HE 2022 10/18/2022 02:25 PM CDT
Last few years MT info has been held close to the vest & not really released until closer to the event, this includes HE.

About the only thing we know at this point is that its supposed to run Nov 1-28.

If you are worried about alterations best bet is to go to epedia & look at the last couple years, join the official discord (if you haven't already) & come look at the Fest/alteration help channels. Lots of helpful folks there. Keep in mind amounts of alterations per acct/"family" have been restricted/reduced from unlimited so think about what you want done, look at the alteration rules & keep secondary/third changes in mind per item.
Re: HE 2022 10/19/2022 03:01 PM CDT
To expand on the last reply: some teasers go out two-ish weeks in advance, but they're typically "these stores are coming back, some of those have new things, and here are some entirely new stores!"

Gift info wouldn't be shared until the event's opening, and honestly, I think that's more a new thing (sometimes a gift wouldn't be out until a week or two in!).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.