Wayerd Pyramids at Which Craft Seem Low Quality 11/09/2021 09:22 PM CST
I was anxiously looking forward to grabbing some Wayerd Pyramids at this year's HE for my alts that practice remedies, and while I was a little disappointed that Skyward Crafting didn't return, I was excited to see TWO crafting shops, both with items of much cheaper prices than Skyward Crafting.

I tend to do a fair amount of documenting items and shops during HE, and the only Wayerd Pyramid available this year matches exactly the stats of the pyramid at the Alchemy Socity, and I was disappointed to see that, because the crafting shops at festivals are generally intended to have BETTER quality than what you find at the crafting societies. In all of the items I've looked at (and I completed the shop listings for both Tool as a Cucumber and Which Craft), every other crafting tool for sale has better stats than the stuff sold at the Crafting Societies.

To make things easy for you guys to see, the Alchemy society Wayerd Pyramids (as well as the one at Which Craft) have the following stats:
Workmanship 8/13
Durability 7/18
Speed 4/11

In contrast, pyramids from the last few years' HE have the following stats:
Workmanship 10/13
Durability 6/18
Speed 8/11

Although the durability is slightly less, I find durability matters the least in terms of using the item, as long as I regularly repair my tools, which I do.

The cost of pyramids from last year's HE ran 1.5 to 15 plat. The cost of this year's pyramid is 18,740 kronars, which is plenty reasonable, but the alchemy society pyramid only costs 625 kronars.

As a further point of contrast, the Wayerd Pyramid (which is shaped like a sand dune) out at Ilerenz's Supplies in Hazen Cugis costs 9712 lirums (or 12140 kronars not including the exchange fee) and has these stats:
Workmanship 13/13
Durability 9/18
Speed 5/11

With those stats, there is no reason for me to choose the Which Craft pyramid. I'd go with Ilerenz' sand dune.

Could you please change the Wayerd Pyramids at Which Craft to be of a quality more in line with normal fest-quality items, where the Workmanship is better than that of the same item sold at the crafting societies and the sum of the numbers for Duration and Speed is 14 or 15 instead of 11? Increase the price if you have to - it makes sense that a higher quality item would cost more.

Thanks for listening!
Re: Wayerd Pyramids at Which Craft Seem Low Quality 11/09/2021 11:27 PM CST
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Unfortunately, as it already went out this year at the level it is we won't be able to change it for this fest. I've put a note in though to update it for next year's HE celebration.

Tullie