Player Submitted Shop Idea 10/05/2021 07:33 PM CDT
Several players have been working since the start of February to put together a shop concept that we hoped might inspire a Prydaen-themed shop for Guildfest or a future festival/merchant (hence the posting here in Hollow Eve Festival forum)! We polled Prydaens in-character and out, went through a couple revisions, and the document linked below summarizes the ideas we had as a group.

There are 5 tabs: the Entrance room and 4 "spokes," one for each traditional Hub type (Mountain, Forest, Grassland, and Desert).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_hPhyDHrenYR5LY2dXgT6xvgU8_i8X6qx47fdp1BlJM/edit?usp=sharing
Re: Player Submitted Shop Idea 10/06/2021 10:13 AM CDT
This would be just amazing. Thank you for putting in the effort to design all this stuff! Even if some of these can't make the cut, I'd love if we could have SOME Prydaen love at the fest. It's sad that I can go get a gamantang or an odaj off the shelf at a store but I'd have to sell my firstborn to get a chmir second-hand. If it's always gonna be fest merchants, at least have them at more fests...

Beyond that, it would be awesome if the player base could help contribute more stuff like this in a well-defined way. We've got creative juices we'd be happy to lend to make the GMs' jobs easier.
Re: Player Submitted Shop Idea 10/07/2021 09:04 PM CDT
Wow!

You four sure put a lot of thought into the shop items, I love the enthusiasm! It's a bit too close to HE to get something of this nature out this year, but that doesn't rule out future possibilities!

Tullie