HE 2021 Shop Requests 09/29/2021 10:17 PM CDT
Simu:

I'd love to see a return of the old HE shop Forever Faithful. I love the large sized cambrinth thigh bags that are capable of holding a full-sized Wayerd Pyramid. I know we can now put our Wayerd Pyramids specifically in the portal/eddy that was last year's HE gift, but there are plenty of other things that can be stored in these larger thigh bags. I like putting all of a character's magic items in there - runestones, jump jewelry, scrolls, gwethsmashers, etc. Alternately, just a store that sells thigh bags of the same size as the ones from Forever Faithful, maybe with designs appropriate to this year's HE venue, would be equally acceptable. I don't even really need the cambrinth.

Another shop I'd love to see a return of is Simply Essential, for both the beautiful customized gem pouches and the skinning knives. An alternate, also for the customized gem pouches, would be Treasures of the Spirit.

I just love the customized pouches and knives I acquired at these shops previously and would love the opportunity to get more of them for my newer characters!

Thanks so much for listening and considering my suggestion.
Re: HE 2021 Shop Requests 09/30/2021 08:45 AM CDT
>>I don't even really need the cambrinth.

This may have changed, but my understanding is that GMs are a bit hesitant to create containers with cambrinth due to the currently-existing cambrinth mechanics that cause a container and all of their contents to remove themselves from existence in the event the wrong mana type is put into it.

I do agree it would be nice to see some containers that are shaped more for big stuff. I've often run into a wall when getting something like a portable stove/oven and then finding out nothing can hold it (not even those larger MT containers!).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: HE 2021 Shop Requests 10/01/2021 04:57 PM CDT
This thread was moved here from Events and Happenings in DragonRealms' Elanthia / Suggestions - Brainstorm Central.

GM Cordulia