Guildfest Auction - Weapon & Armor Appraisals 06/15/2021 07:55 PM CDT
>app robe careful
The electrum-spun robe is brigandine armor.

The robe looks like it offers protection for the following areas:

right leg
left leg
chest
abdomen
back

You feel certain that an electrum-spun robe canopied with aquamarine indurium scales appears to impose noticeable (8/15) maneuvering hindrance and great (11/15) stealth hindrance, offering:
very high (8/15) protection and exceptional (14/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.
high (7/15) protection and exceptional (14/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
high (7/15) protection and exceptional (14/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
good (5/15) protection and high (9/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
moderate (4/15) protection and high (9/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and moderate (6/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing an electrum-spun robe canopied with aquamarine indurium scales, you could expect your maneuvering to be lightly hindered (4/14) and your stealth to be moderately hindered (7/14).

You are certain that the electrum-spun robe is extremely resistant to damage (15/18) and is in pristine condition (100%).

The electrum-spun robe is made with metal.
The electrum-spun robe is somewhat pliable.
You are certain that the electrum-spun robe weighs exactly 330 stones.
You are certain that the electrum-spun robe is worth exactly 12775000 Kronars.

>focus my robe
You take the robe in your hands and focus carefully upon it.
You sense a matrix formed using Elemental mana, commonly referred to as the Frost Weapon Flare enchantment.
The enchantment appears to be masterfully-crafted and is very precise. This enchantment is of Major grade, and was modified to bonus magnitude. The matrix appears to be somewhat thick and the lines are perfectly clear.

>app nija careful

A nijare is a light edged melee-ranged weapon.
A nijare trains the small edged skill.

You are certain that it could do:
fair (5/28) puncture damage
somewhat heavy (8/28) slice damage
fair (5/28) impact damage
no (0/28) fire damage
no (0/28) cold damage
no (0/28) electric damage

The nijare is poorly (3/17) designed for improving the force of your attacks.

You are certain that the nijare is soundly (8/17) balanced and is reasonably (7/17) suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the nijare is practically invulnerable to damage (18/18) and is in pristine condition (100%).

The nijare is made with metal.
You are certain that the nijare weighs exactly 30 stones.
You are certain that the nijare is worth exactly 6875000 Kronars.

>rub nija
You methodically slide the blade of your nijare across the palm of your hand. The blood drawn is surrounded by a soft blue light as the blade of the nijare seemingly drinks it from your wound. The wound closes mere moments after the blade passes by. The hilt of the nijare shines with a bright blue-white light.

A voice echoes in the depths of your mind, "Now is the time to align me with the elements."

The voice pleadingly whispers into your mind, "TAP me to align me with the waters of Elanthia. KISS me to align me with the swirling birthplace of the elements, Aether. TRACE me to align me with the winds and air of the sky. WAVE me to fill me with the energy and presence of the mountains. TOUCH me to align me with the passion and energy of Fire. Or you may PAT me to align me with the element of Electricity." (Do so within the next 20 seconds)

>touch nija
The hilt of your nijare is covered in fiery orange mist. When the mist clears, you notice the hilt has changed to ruby. Light flares from the blade, outlining a tiny symbol at its base.

>charge nija 10
You harness a small amount of energy and attempt to channel it into your ruby nijare.
Your ruby nijare glows with a soft blue light.

>wave nija
You slice through the air with your ruby nijare, leaving an arc of red light in its wake.

>touch nija
You touch your ruby nijare and it grows warm to your touch. Closing your eyes, you see a vision of an extraordinarily beautiful Gnome woman with piercing crystal blue eyes and blue-black hair that is unkempt. The figure smiles warmly at you while gradually fading from your mind.

>exh nija
You hold the blade to your lips and blow gently. The glow emanating from a silver-bladed nijare with a ruby hilt fades away to nothing as the energy stored within is dispersed.

>app scy careful
A kiralan scythe with an ebony handle is a halberd pole-ranged weapon.
A kiralan scythe with an ebony handle trains the polearm skill.

You are certain that it could do:
heavy (9/28) puncture damage
severe (13/28) slice damage
somewhat moderate (6/28) impact damage
no (0/28) fire damage
no (0/28) cold damage
no (0/28) electric damage

The kiralan scythe is inadequately (4/17) designed for improving the force of your attacks.

You are certain that the scythe is reasonably (7/17) balanced and is soundly (8/17) suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the kiralan scythe is practically invulnerable to damage (18/18) and is in pristine condition (100%).

The kiralan scythe is made with metal.
You are certain that the kiralan scythe weighs exactly 50 stones.
You are certain that the kiralan scythe is worth exactly 1875000 Kronars.