Alterations 08/13/2019 05:48 PM CDT
Severely disappointed at the chosen times for alterations at this year's festival.

You do realize people have jobs, right?
Re: Alterations 08/13/2019 07:09 PM CDT
I see 2 alteration sessions that were announced:

1. Sunday starting at roughly 1pm NA time which is Sunday starting at 9pm for EU. Great for NA players, but poor for EU players.

2. Tuesday starting at roughtly 10am NA time which is Tuesday starting at 6pm for EU. Poor for NA players, but great for EU players.

So it does look like they realize people have jobs and live on both continents and have set up their 2 alterations sessions accordingly so far.
Re: Alterations 08/13/2019 08:33 PM CDT
Thanks for chiming in, champ.

August 17th, Saturday, at 1 PM ... for pilgrim's badges. Not incredibly useful alterer for the majority of the game.

I'm not really sure which the next one you're referring to is, but is it a limited alterer? I'm betting it is.

If we're gonna go that route - where's the alterations for the rest of the guilds?
Re: Alterations 08/13/2019 08:57 PM CDT
>>I'm not really sure which the next one you're referring to is,

The ones that I've seen announced are here, which is just a bot that reposts the original announcement tweet: https://discordapp.com/channels/185383036563488768/278996284701147136

>> but is it a limited alterer?

The Witch does pretty much anything, with a list of exceptions that ironically includes pilgrim's badges. Her restrictions can be found here along with a link to her session rules, which boil down to her being ornery with people who don't exhibit patience or manners. Champ. https://elanthipedia.play.net/Keishalae

Sindah does most clothing items that aren't hider, weapons or armor.
Re: Alterations 08/13/2019 11:03 PM CDT

Right, and none of the Witches alteration sessions are work-friendly, which was my original point, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to prove here, chief.
Re: Alterations 08/13/2019 11:18 PM CDT
It must be rough being you.
Re: Alterations 08/14/2019 01:54 AM CDT
Thanks, bud. You're super helpful and full of useful information and insight.
Re: Alterations ::NUDGE:: 08/14/2019 12:27 PM CDT
Please address the topic and not each other.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Alterations 08/14/2019 02:02 PM CDT

Personally, I just want to throw in my 2 cents on the alterations and the times so far. I've had characters from both my paid accounts at the fest when The Witch came and got all 4 (2 per account) done by her.

Big props to the GMs playing the merchants and the executioner who stopped by, that was hilarious!

Really awesome for a free festival...where alterations are not guaranteed...at all.

~Totally Not A Necromancer, Iconn