The Google Calender 07/06/2013 05:13 PM CDT
By all that is good and holy in the world please, please, please change the color of premium or platinum from slightly, barely differentiated green shades to two entirely different colors.

I don't even care what colors. Just two utterly different colors.

It is a pain in the butt to have to click on three things to just go see one event (for every event on the calender), that I should in theory be able to just tell at a glance if it is something I need to then click three times for to read everything.

thank you-Linett
Re: The Google Calender 07/06/2013 08:03 PM CDT
Agreed.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: The Google Calender 07/06/2013 09:16 PM CDT
Just FYI, my solution is to import the calendars I care about into my own Google calendar. There I can change the colors to whatever I like. And of course, I don't import the Platinum calendar because I don't need it.

Of course, I still support your solution, for the people who don't have/use Google calendars.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: The Google Calender 07/12/2013 08:40 PM CDT
It so needs changed.

Was excited about those high end raffles today and tomorrow, only to click on them individually after not seeing any portals open for it and find out they were ALL for platinum only. Only the very last one even mentioned platinum exclusive in the title, you actually had to click on them to expand the info to see it said for platinum members.

If advice was any good, they wouldn't give it out for free.
Re: The Google Calender 07/13/2013 01:30 AM CDT

Agreed... I did the same thing.
Re: The Google Calender 07/13/2013 08:40 AM CDT
If it's any consolation, prime is getting the same raffles. Just in a longer run up. Plat (as always) is getting them first, partially as a perk, partially as a beta.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: The Google Calender 07/13/2013 08:47 AM CDT
Instead of relying on the calendar over on play.net I imported the ones that mattered to me into my own google calendar.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).