Symposium Submissions are now Closed! 07/19/2020 09:02 AM CDT
The deadline for submissions to the Magic Symposium has come, gone, and all the submissions are in!

First, I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with everyone's submissions and it was definitely clear that everyone put a lot of thought into all of the writing. Thank you very much for taking part!

To view all of the submissions, please see:

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Magic_Symposium

A note about the wiki page: Please do not edit any of the submissions on that page, whether they belong to you or not. The submissions on the page are near replicas of what was submitted to us and are presented in the spirit as such. Any edits made on the page are just going to be reverted by myself and an edit war will result in an E-pedia Admin locking down the page.

I've also been asked again what the format and expectations are for the Symposium, so I'll cover that briefly:

When everyone arrives at Zengmodaleth(Which is not the first part of the night but will be the longest), submission authors will be separated in groups and placed in different rooms around the area. It is expected that attendees have at least glanced at some of the submissions and will move about the area speaking to the authors about the ideas presented and any other magical/supernatural topics they wish to discuss.

Judges will also be walking around speaking to every author present. When that portion of the night is over (expected to be around 40 minutes but we have 19 authors, so that may run longer), winners will be announced and prizes handed out.

And of course, who knows what else might happen as everyone discusses magical insights in a foreign Plane of existence.

I hope everyone enjoys next Saturday(7/25 at 8 est), and thanks for participating.