Crown of Zoluren RP Event: a Discovery 6/2 05/30/2018 12:30 PM CDT

The following is written on a piece of crumpled brown parchment in a flowing script:

Dear Olave,

It seems that Lasika might've been right about Vorclaf's crown. I've located the cave in her notes and begun exploring it. Part of the cavern seems to be underwater, but I think I've found a safe way through. Let's plan to meet in front of Asmath Academy in a few day's time. I could really use your help deciphering the last bits of her notebook, and I'll bring back anything interesting I find in this cave. Please spread the word to anyone else who might be interested, but please use discretion, in case her notes turn out to be correct.

Your cautiously optimistic friend,

Tirost

[Come by the north gate of the Asemath Academy near the Bard's Guild in the Crossing on June 2nd at 9 pm EST to discuss the life and death of Prince Vorclaf, and clues that may lead to his missing crown! All are welcome!]
Re: Crown of Zoluren RP Event: a Discovery 6/2 06/04/2018 11:11 AM CDT
Just wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone who helped with the planning for the first crown event, and a special thank you to the players of Kaelie for helping to get the word out, the legendary Sophrona Sicknomore for helping us test a few things beforehand, and Lasika for her awesome props and deep RP that provide such rich seeds for storytelling.

And thank you very much to everyone who came out!
Re: Crown of Zoluren RP Event: a Discovery 6/2 06/07/2018 01:12 PM CDT
If anyone wants to read the log, it’s located here! Thanks for the great time, everyone!

https://pastebin.com/sdDg8Tfk